Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4: Toronto Raptors 87 - Brooklyn Nets 79 (Series Tied 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When their starters come in the game we can barely get any stops lol. We only play good D when most of their bench is on.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
      That wasn't a travel guys. You guys should know by know that you can take 3 steps in the NBA!
      Actually it's 2 refs give the third to only guys like pierce. Everybody else it's 2
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
        Where u been JV? Oh, that's right....
        In the 416 OVO Sophmore zone on the bench.

Comment

• Val with another perfect game from the field. Glad to see he has a total of three shots.

Comment

• yep. the 4th is here, and toronto has to be amazing because really, they are getting NO help from the officials, and PP will get anything he wants now.

He's "rested" so it will be justified.

Comment

• Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
              I'm prepared for everyone gone.
              Me too. But Ross JV PP Grievus and Lowry are a great core and we need one if we are going to convince Durant to come to his favourite team

Comment

• BKN played a roster without a scorer to buy time so Casey counters with a no offense lineup.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Only 9 TOs in game 4. Take care of the ball and play solid D to close out the game.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    Val with another perfect game from the field. Glad to see he has a total of three shots.
                    7/7 past 2 games

Comment

• Randomly no commentary on my iPad league pass for the last five mins, and it's beautiful.
                      Great ball movement

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                        yep. the 4th is here, and toronto has to be amazing because really, they are getting NO help from the officials, and PP will get anything he wants now.

He's "rested" so it will be justified.
                        Can't rely on the refs. We won't get calls. It's just obvious from this point on. We just have to play strong defense. Don't turn over the ball. Move the ball and take good shots!

Comment

• ps77 wrote: View Post
                          Only 9 TOs in game 4. Take care of the ball and play solid D to close out the game.
                          Hey, at least one positive.
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Well JV has to get more shots or I will lose my mind
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Why is jv not on the floor
                              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• now, Toronto...... no more ref talk, lets talk raps.

Toronto's so called depth?

Ross, Novak, PP, these guys aren't hitting anything really...... lowry and DD can't do it all alone. These dudes need to wake the fuck up

Comment

Working...
                                X