Anyone remember Sixer's VS Rap's game 7 last minute shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone remember Sixer's VS Rap's game 7 last minute shot

Sorry guys to open old wounds but this shot instantly reminded me of what coulda and shoulda been way back in 2001. Not a game 7 but in the same corner, game on the line and no time left *sigh*

Took long enough but VC gets playoff redemption

He got that redemption back in 2007

Last edited by MixxAOR; Sat Apr 26, 2014, 10:05 PM.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR Very true. I guess I subconsciously blocked that shot against the Raps out of my memory lol

Jason Kidd got a teabag in there at the end lol

Comment

WOW.... Good for you Vince!

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          He got that redemption back in 2007

I remember that game. Hurt so much lol

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Hahaha they were so shocked that they gave the 3 pts to the spurs at first
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

OldSchool wrote: View Post
              Sorry guys to open old wounds but this shot instantly reminded me of what coulda and shoulda been way back in 2001. Not a game 7 but in the same corner, game on the line and no time left *sigh*

Took long enough but VC gets playoff redemption

Players gonna be players

Comment

It's not about the shot Vince couldn't make for us, but could with Dallas; rather, the pass Jose couldn't make for us, but could with Dallas.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                  It's not about the shot Vince couldn't make for us, but could with Dallas; rather, the pass Jose couldn't make for us, but could with Dallas.

Even now I watch that clip over and over and can't believe how close bosh came to having a wide open lay up/dunk for the win. Brings back memories of doing that over and over again then.

Comment

actually it was the exact play run for him in the philly game

Comment

RepTdot - I knew it looked crazy similar. Imagine if VC hit that shot for us back in 01'. Im pretty sure the city would have gone ape shi t about the Raptors and about basketball and the franchise would have taken a different path.

Red and White - good catch. Jose gets redeemed too with a second chance at that last minute pass. Interesting how two ex-raptors get a second chance at something that was probably haunting them for years. All in one play - awsome.
                      Last edited by OldSchool; Sun Apr 27, 2014, 05:59 PM.

Comment

RepTdot wrote: View Post

Actually its not. As Vince has recalled the play, he was actually supposed to get the ball up top, but someone was in the wrong place, which forced him to go to the Wing and be matched with Hill.

Great shot against Spurs though. Love Vince.

Comment

RepTdot wrote: View Post

I got goosebumps from watching that
                          Nevermind what haters say,
                          ignore them ’til they fade away. - T.I

Comment

Don't worry dude, Ross will hit the game winner tonight

Comment

I wanna still hate Vince, but I just don't have much hate left. He's been gone for 10 years, so it doesn't really matter to me anymore. Good job for him hitting that shot though, I'm actually kinda happy for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X