Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fredericklove wrote: View Post
    Don't worry dude, Ross will hit the game winner tonight
    Are you the guy from Raptors Square tonight that said Ross would get 30 points? lol

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      I wanna still hate Vince, but I just don't have much hate left. He's been gone for 10 years, so it doesn't really matter to me anymore. Good job for him hitting that shot though, I'm actually kinda happy for him.
      I agree man, I watched him hit that shot live tv and was happy for him...all the years later, I appreciate the fact that VC is still the best player to wear the jersey to date, that his best days were with our jersey on, that he saved the franchise from going down the same path of the Vancouver Grizzlies, that he put Toronto on the map to the rest of the league, that he inspired a generation of Canadian ballers that we are seeing now and made Toronto everyone's "2nd team" for a good few years...the way he left the team I blame bad MLSE management & Rob Babcock (aka the raptor killer) and even if he had a role in it, I'm so over it and the rest of this city should move forward too. I would welcome him back here in a 6th man/veteran presence role next season and would love him to retire a raptors with #15 in the stands one day. He just redeemed his missed shot from 13 years ago, next up is redeeming his relationship with the fans & this city from that same period.

Comment

RepTdot wrote: View Post
        I agree man, I watched him hit that shot live tv and was happy for him...all the years later, I appreciate the fact that VC is still the best player to wear the jersey to date, that his best days were with our jersey on, that he saved the franchise from going down the same path of the Vancouver Grizzlies, that he put Toronto on the map to the rest of the league, that he inspired a generation of Canadian ballers that we are seeing now and made Toronto everyone's "2nd team" for a good few years...the way he left the team I blame bad MLSE management & Rob Babcock (aka the raptor killer) and even if he had a role in it, I'm so over it and the rest of this city should move forward too. I would welcome him back here in a 6th man/veteran presence role next season and would love him to retire a raptors with #15 in the stands one day. He just redeemed his missed shot from 13 years ago, next up is redeeming his relationship with the fans & this city from that same period.

If you blame management that's fine, they obviously have to bear some of it. RB was atrocious, the management was a mess, the coaches were a literal carousel. But to absolve VC? By demanding a trade just before the season started ( i.e. after the draft, the FA period etc) and then ABSOLUTELY tanking it for the first 6-7 weeks to force a trade? Cmon now. We've all had bad workplace situations but VC punked the city and it's fans with his prima donna act and total non commitment to defence, weak ass "injuries", terrible shot selection, indifferent attitude and then quitting on guys who'd done all his dirty work for years. Fuck VC. This was a made shot. Similar yes, but not the same shot/situation etc and it's not redemptive IMO.
        LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X