Thread: More characters needed in post?

Raptors Republic All-Star Jclaw's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default More characters needed in post?

Hi All,
    This has occurred a few times over the past week. I try to reply to a post and when i post I get a message box saying the post is too short and needs 1 more character (regardless of how long the post is). Same thing on a couple of different browsers. Might it be a cache thing? Anyone having a similar problem? thanks

Edit: btw, yes, I do see the irony in the fact that I was able to make this post successfully

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I've never had any issues. I'll look into it though.

Raptors Republic All-Star Jclaw's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks

Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Hi All,
    This has occurred a few times over the past week. I try to reply to a post and when i post I get a message box saying the post is too short and needs 1 more character (regardless of how long the post is). Same thing on a couple of different browsers. Might it be a cache thing? Anyone having a similar problem? thanks

Edit: btw, yes, I do see the irony in the fact that I was able to make this post successfully
    That used to happen to me and it just went away but one thing that worked was to post something short like 1 sentence and then go back and edit it and write what you want to
    Masai treats the Knicks like they are his personal farm team system, where he can cultivate assets for the future. It's not right or fair, but he's THE WARLORD

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I know at one point I changed the minimum character amount because of people that post padded. I'll check the admin panel again though.

Thread Information