Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More characters needed in post?

Hi All,
    This has occurred a few times over the past week. I try to reply to a post and when i post I get a message box saying the post is too short and needs 1 more character (regardless of how long the post is). Same thing on a couple of different browsers. Might it be a cache thing? Anyone having a similar problem? thanks

Edit: btw, yes, I do see the irony in the fact that I was able to make this post successfully

I've never had any issues. I'll look into it though.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
        Hi All,
        This has occurred a few times over the past week. I try to reply to a post and when i post I get a message box saying the post is too short and needs 1 more character (regardless of how long the post is). Same thing on a couple of different browsers. Might it be a cache thing? Anyone having a similar problem? thanks

Edit: btw, yes, I do see the irony in the fact that I was able to make this post successfully
        That used to happen to me and it just went away but one thing that worked was to post something short like 1 sentence and then go back and edit it and write what you want to
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I know at one point I changed the minimum character amount because of people that post padded. I'll check the admin panel again though.

Comment

Working...
          X