Drinking Games for Stag Party - looking for ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinking Games for Stag Party - looking for ideas

Well RR nation, I am hoping to tap into the genius that is the RR collective mind. I am planning a stag party at a cottage and am looking for good drinking games to play with a bunch of dudes in the woods for 2 days lol.

So far, our roster of games are:
    - Beersbee (drinking game involving 2 teams, 2 poles, 2 empty beer bottles and a frisbee)
    - Flip Cup/Beer Pong
    - Battleshots
    - FUBAR
    - Army Men Soldiers at War (basically everyone has to take the position of their assigned army man before the groom any time someone yells "Incoming!" ~ is played at all times even during other games)
    - Groom Drinking Trivia (jeopardy where the groom wagers drinks on trivia questions customized for their job, interests, etc).
    - Cards Against Humanity (not really a drinking game)

So any ideas?

*Disclaimer - drinking in excess isn't a good idea and is everyone's personal choice to engage in any sort of consumption related activity. I choose to
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

the internet can be a wonderful resource

http://bestmansbestman.co.uk/stag-drinking-games/

Comment

I'm inventing one: DMX shots.

Put on "Its Dark and Hell is hot" or one of his other classics. Every time X says 'what' or barks you must take a shot.

Just don't pick "The Great Depression", you'll all be passed out by the end of "We right here".

"Talk is cheap, mother @$&?$&!"

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

I was going to suggest playing "stinky pinky, hide the weiny" but that would get weird fast when playing it with a bunch of dudes. You can suggest that game to him for his wedding night instead.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
          I was going to suggest playing "stinky pinky, hide the weiny" but that would get weird fast when playing it with a bunch of dudes. You can suggest that game to him for his wedding night instead.
          You'd be surprised how many websites (including the link Bendit posted) suggests getting naked/stripping as a good game for guys at a stag.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

This is one I've been playing for a LONG time. It's called "Ride the Bus".

You'll Need:
            -Deck of Cards
            -3+ people (technically works with 2, but less fun)
            -Lots of Drinks

Step 1: Establish a Dealer. Dealer can still.

Step 2: Go around the group, and have each guess the Colour of the card you are about to give. Red or Black. If they get it right, no drink. If wrong, Drink.

Step 3: Next, in the same order, go around and have people guess whether their next card, will either be Higher or Lower, than their previous card delt.

Step 4: Next, its Outside or In-Between. Will the next card delt to them, be outside their two cards they currently posses, or inside the two. (ie. a 3 is outside of a 7 and a Jack. A 10, would be inside.)

Step 5: Next, you guess the suit. Resulting in your 'hand' of 4 cards.

Step 6: Lay out 12 cards from the rest of the Deck, face down, like so....

__ __ __ __ __ __
            | 1| | 2|| 3| | 4|| 5 || 6|
            |_ | |_ ||_ | |_ | |_ ||_ |

__ __ __ __ __ __
            | | | || | | || || |

Top Row is "Give", Bottom Row is "Take".

Step 7: Flip Card 1, on top Row. Whoever has that card in their "hand" must Give out 1 (or 2. I like to play double) drink to someone. Flip bottom Card 1. Whoever has than must Drink 1 (or 2).

Step 8: Flip Card 2 on Top Row. Whoever has that card in their "hand" must Give out 2 (or 4) to someone. etc etc.

If you give a drink to someone, you also give the card to them. If you take a drink, you take the card.

Step 9: Work your way through Cards 3-5, giving/drinking 3-5 (or 6-10) drinks.

Step 10: Card 6 is Face Value. If its a 10, they Drink/Give 10.

Step 11: Ride the Bus!! Everyone drinks however many cards they have left in their hand.

Step 12: Be hammered.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
              This is one I've been playing for a LONG time. It's called "Ride the Bus".

You'll Need:
              -Deck of Cards
              -3+ people (technically works with 2, but less fun)
              -Lots of Drinks

Step 1: Establish a Dealer. Dealer can still.

Step 2: Go around the group, and have each guess the Colour of the card you are about to give. Red or Black. If they get it right, no drink. If wrong, Drink.

Step 3: Next, in the same order, go around and have people guess whether their next card, will either be Higher or Lower, than their previous card delt.

Step 4: Next, its Outside or In-Between. Will the next card delt to them, be outside their two cards they currently posses, or inside the two. (ie. a 3 is outside of a 7 and a Jack. A 10, would be inside.)

Step 5: Next, you guess the suit. Resulting in your 'hand' of 4 cards.

Step 6: Lay out 12 cards from the rest of the Deck, face down, like so....

__ __ __ __ __ __
              | 1| | 2|| 3| | 4|| 5 || 6|

__ __ __ __ __ __
              | | | || | | || || |

Top Row is "Give", Bottom Row is "Take".

Step 7: Flip Card 1, on top Row. Whoever has that card in their "hand" must Give out 1 (or 2. I like to play double) drink to someone. Flip bottom Card 1. Whoever has than must Drink 1 (or 2).

Step 8: Flip Card 2 on Top Row. Whoever has that card in their "hand" must Give out 2 (or 4) to someone. etc etc.

If you give a drink to someone, you also give the card to them. If you take a drink, you take the card.

Step 9: Work your way through Cards 3-5, giving/drinking 3-5 (or 6-10) drinks.

Step 10: Card 6 is Face Value. If its a 10, they Drink/Give 10.

Step 11: Ride the Bus!! Everyone drinks however many cards they have left in their hand.

Step 12: Be hammered.
              Step 12 looks like the best step.

Thanks

Comment

Arm wrestling might be fun too. Loser shoots.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

i'm disappointed by the lack of hookers (or, "honest strippers" as i like to call them) in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                  X