Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where would you rank Kyle Lowry on the all time greatest Raptor?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prophet2k wrote: View Post
    Well I did intimate that he made me a believer from distance this year, but I still find that surprising when I think of some of the shooters of the Rapz past like Dell M.F. Curry, J. Kapono and Wizard Williams.
    How much attention have you actually paid to the Raps this year?

Comment

OMFG! Seriously this should not even be a discussion. Maybe you think that if we heap enough praise on the guy he might just feel so warm and fuzzy that he resigns with us, but this is such a knee-jerk question. Guy has a good contract year and he is suddenly in the discussion of greatest Raptor of all time, B**** Please. I like Lowry's game, I have learned this year that I don't need to worry about him taking deep 3's in clutch situations, which instinctively drive me crazy. He has all the heart of a Alvin Williams(another Villanova product) playing through the pain of injury probably to the detriment of his later years. Has he had the best season ever of a Raptor? a more viable yet debatable point. Lowry didn't even make the all-star team, he didn't set any franchise records(except maybe for triple doubles in a season, have to look that up), He didn't set any NBA records(like Calderon at the stripe), didn't lead the NBA in any statistical category. You can wash his balls until they glisten and shine but best Raptor of all time, patently ridiculous.
      Charges drawn
      1. Kyle Lowry: 84
      2. Derrick Fisher: 55

Comment

what about Charles Oakley

is was a hockey player playing basketball

he was a crazy mofo and I digged that about him

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
          Charges drawn
          1. Kyle Lowry: 84
          2. Derrick Fisher: 55
          Thats fucking huge. He won us 84 extra possessions for the cost of an opposition possession.

If on average teams score 1 point per possession, thats 84 more points for us and 84 less points for the opposition, +168 point differential from Kyles extraordinary ability to set his feet straight and telepathically read a drive.
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

OMFG! Seriously this should not even be a discussion. Maybe you think that if we heap enough praise on the guy he might just feel so warm and fuzzy that he resigns with us, but this is such a knee-jerk question. Guy has a good contract year and he is suddenly in the discussion of greatest Raptor of all time, B**** Please. I like Lowry's game, I have learned this year that I don't need to worry about him taking deep 3's in clutch situations, which instinctively drive me crazy. He has all the heart of a Alvin Williams(another Villanova product) playing through the pain of injury probably to the detriment of his later years. Has he had the best season ever of a Raptor? a more viable yet debatable point. Lowry didn't even make the all-star team, he didn't set any franchise records(except maybe for triple doubles in a season, have to look that up), He didn't set any NBA records(like Calderon at the stripe), didn't lead the NBA in any statistical category. You can wash his balls until they glisten and shine but best Raptor of all time, patently ridiculous.
            lol this comment. So lets forget about the engine that gave us a franchise leading wins column, and instead focus on Calderons FT%. Good call, definitely what makes or breaks an all-time great Franchise player..

Comment

Well I did intimate that he made me a believer from distance this year, but I still find that surprising when I think of some of the shooters of the Rapz past like Dell M.F. Curry, J. Kapono and Wizard Williams.
              How are those raptors even in the same conversation as Lowry? You feeling okay buddy?

Comment

how about leading the team to a FRANCHISE HIGH in fucking wins.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  But but but... Calderones FT%?

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    Don't you listen to wiggins? Lowry sucks

Comment

After this last game, NUMBER 1 BABY!
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Kyle is epic. If he resigns, he will go down as one of the best raptors ever.

Comment

Your list is more like your favourite playing of all time.

1. Vince Carter
                          2. Chris Bosh
                          3. Demar Derozan
                          4. Kyle Lowry
                          5. T-Mac
                          6. Mo pete
                          7. Jose Calderon

Future #1 on the list: JV

I might be forgetting someone and the last three aren't really in order.
                          Last edited by GoldenBaller; Thu May 1, 2014, 06:35 AM.
                          A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

GoldenBaller wrote: View Post

1. Vince Carter
                            2. Chris Bosh
                            3. Demar Derozan
                            4. Kyle Lowry
                            5. T-Mac
                            6. Mo pete
                            7. Jose Calderon

Thats a sick team btw

PG: Lowry
                            SG: Demar
                            SF: Vince
                            PF: Bosh
                            C: JV

Comment

I'm a little surprised no one has picked Bosh over Vince yet. Vince had 2 great years, probably better than any of CBs, but falls off a bit after that. Chris Bosh had 5 great, consistent years. They just could never put anything better than an adequate team around Bosh.
                              That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

GoldenBaller wrote: View Post

1. Vince Carter
                                2. Chris Bosh
                                3. Demar Derozan
                                4. Kyle Lowry
                                5. T-Mac
                                6. Mo pete
                                7. Jose Calderon

Weird seeing fiddy at the game cheering the raps no less. Thought he would be all Brooklyn boy but I guess not
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X