Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Pacers lose 1st round, is PG available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be so stupid for Indiana to trade him. There are like 5 players AT MOST with more value right now.

Comment

JV is going to destroy Hibbert in the next couple years.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
        Agreed. Roy Hibbert has to go. The problems start with, or at least are impacting him considerably. Vogel himself admitted that his job is now on the line, and he has become a liability. The loss of Danny Granger's presence in the locker room combined with Stephenson's and Turner's turmoil have destroyed the Pacer's cohesion.
        well then, how about we take on roy hibbert? then we'd have a legitimate defensive minded center (and yes i realize hes not doing so hot right now). JV would unfortunately have to come off the bench.

Comment

I like Paul George, but Indiana is not trading him and the cost would be far too high. And I have no desire to take back Hibbert, who is arguably the most overrated player in the entire league. He's average to below average at everything except rim protection (including all other defensive areas).

Comment

Andrea Bargnani averages more points and only one rebound less per game then Hibbert.

Comment

Okay we all know the real reason for the Pacers struggles is Andrew Bynum. Guy is an absolute team killer. He's the type of guy to whisper to Stephenson that he's better than Paul George and deserves more shots so he can just sit on the sideline injured collecting money and watching drama.

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                Andrea Bargnani averages more points and only one rebound less per game then Hibbert.
                And 90000000 less defense per game.

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                  And 90000000 less defense per game.
                  Yea but 90000000000 better offensive game. Bargs is a fucking beast, who wouldn't want dat g on their team
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                    Yea but 90000000000 better offensive game. Bargs is a fucking beast, who wouldn't want dat g on their team
                    Now that Phil is in charge of the Knicks, I'll guess 30 NBA teams
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Wiggins wrote: View Post
                      What in the world is going on here?
                      What do you have to be smoking to post in this forum?
                      So far I've heard ...

1 You would "even consider" letting Demar DeRozan go to get Paul George
                      2 Amir Johnson is Ibaka-like?
                      3 Jonas is by far better than Hibbert?
                      4 Lowry is, never mind just pgs, but a top 6 guard (point and shooting) in the league?

LOL
                      Lol I guess we just dont humour this troll anymore eh?
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                        Lol I guess we just dont humour this troll anymore eh?
                        Nope. Added to ignore today. Just blubbering drivel from some lifeless tool.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          well then, how about we take on roy hibbert? then we'd have a legitimate defensive minded center (and yes i realize hes not doing so hot right now). JV would unfortunately have to come off the bench.
                          Not on the contract he is on right now. I'd take JV over Hibbert, because JV has been playing 200% better than him over the past 2 months. You definitely can't teach height, but you can teach offence. I do not want a 7 footer who shoots ~45% in the paint and consistently statistically disappears to be on this Raptors team. At least JV grabs boards and plays solid defence when he isn't called upon on offence, or if he is struggling.

I also do not like the way that Hibbert has been handling this adversity that will likely be knocking the Pacers out of the Playoffs tomorrow.

JV got charged with a DUI, and the next day, had one of the best games of his young career. That is how you overcome adversity. That's the type of toughness the Raptors need. At the same time, JV was accountable for it.
                          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                            Not on the contract he is on right now. I'd take JV over Hibbert, because JV has been playing 200% better than him over the past 2 months. You definitely can't teach height, but you can teach offence. I do not want a 7 footer who shoots ~45% in the paint and consistently statistically disappears to be on this Raptors team. At least JV grabs boards and plays solid defence when he isn't called upon on offence, or if he is struggling.

I also do not like the way that Hibbert has been handling this adversity that will likely be knocking the Pacers out of the Playoffs tomorrow.

JV got charged with a DUI, and the next day, had one of the best games of his young career. That is how you overcome adversity. That's the type of toughness the Raptors need. At the same time, JV was accountable for it.
                            JV > Hibbert anyday.

You get rebounding AND offensive game. And Lately, JVs defense has been good. Not great, just good.
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              Nope. Added to ignore today. Just blubbering drivel from some lifeless tool.
                              I don't ignore anyone, some people provide some good humour.

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                                JV is going to destroy Hibbert in the next couple years.
                                He's already way better than Hibbert. Hibbert is overrated as shit, JV is averaging 13 boards in the playoffs

Comment

Working...
                                X