Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1114

Thread: Game #5: Brooklyn Nets 113 - Toronto Raptors 115 (Raptors Lead Series 3-2)

  1. #21
    Raptors Republic All-Star stooley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote rocwell wrote: View Post



    "Tyla prieš audrą."

    What he said here?
    Love that guy. I'll be at the game.

  2. Like TrossTheBOSS liked this post
  3. #22
    Raptors Republic Superstar Axel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,728
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote rocwell wrote: View Post



    "Tyla prieš audrą."

    What he said here?
    Silence before the storm

  4. #23
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    509
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote rocwell wrote: View Post



    "Tyla prieš audrą."

    What he said here?
    It means Calm (silence if translated ad verbum) before the storm

  5. Like TrossTheBOSS, enlightenment, rocwell liked this post
  6. #24
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    509
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Oops, Axel beat me to it

  7. Like TrossTheBOSS liked this post
  8. #25
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,014
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Tom Washington, Bill Kennedy, Scott Foster refs for tonight's game.

  9. Like TrossTheBOSS liked this post
  10. #26
    Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,429
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'm a bit surprised that the Raptors equaled the Nets in rebounding in game 4. JV/Amir need to own those boards. If they do that and keep their turnovers in check like they did in game 4 this should be an easy victory.

  11. Like TrossTheBOSS liked this post
  12. #27
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cambridge, ON
    Posts
    1,614
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote planetmars wrote: View Post
    I'm a bit surprised that the Raptors equaled the Nets in rebounding in game 4. JV/Amir need to own those boards. If they do that and keep their turnovers in check like they did in game 4 this should be an easy victory.
    Easily explained.

    JV on court: 30% ORB%.
    JV off court: 17.2% ORB%.

    JV minutes played: 22

  13. Like TrossTheBOSS, planetmars liked this post
  14. #28
    Raptors Republic Veteran Bendit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,161
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Clearly, Jonas is lucid, ready and hasn't been drinking.

  15. Like TrossTheBOSS liked this post
  16. #29
    Raptors Republic All-Star YoungGunRaptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Im SO stoked to go to the ACC tonight. This is the first playoff game I will ever get to watch live in person.

    Should I rock the Northern Uprising shirt or my Throwback Jersey, or both :O

    Haha I can't wait! Lets get the W!
    “You can sink and drown, or you can float, and we out here like Michael Phelps."
    Demar Derozan

  17. Like TrossTheBOSS liked this post
  18. #30
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,014
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Bendit wrote: View Post
    Clearly, Jonas is lucid, ready and hasn't been drinking.
    I'm not sure if it's a bad thing or a good thing...

  19. Like TrossTheBOSS liked this post
  20. #31
    Raptors Republic Starter TrossTheBOSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    297
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    FUCK BROOKLYN THOSE OLD DIAPER SHITTING BUMS LETS SEND THEM BACK TO THE RETIREMENT HOME GO RAPTORS! Also ross get ur head out of ur ass and play good #wethenorth #rapsin6

  21. #32
    Raptors Republic Starter KeonClark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    705
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Bendit wrote: View Post
    Clearly, Jonas is lucid, ready and hasn't been drinking.
    Thanks dr drew

  22. Like TrossTheBOSS liked this post
  23. #33
    Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Smoke City
    Posts
    3,007
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    Tom Washington, Bill Kennedy, Scott Foster refs for tonight's game.
    Is that good? Won't they all try to Fuck us some way or another?

  24. Like TrossTheBOSS liked this post
  25. #34
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,169
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    Is that good? Won't they all try to Fuck us some way or another?
    Regardless of conspiracy theories...

    I've seen Scott Foster call some fucking weird things this year, in many games that I noticed him reffing across the league, not just Raps. In most of those games, he tended to make at least one or two "wtf was that?" calls that probably left both teams scratching their heads.

  26. Like TrossTheBOSS liked this post
  27. #35
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,779
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Regardless of conspiracy theories...

    I've seen Scott Foster call some fucking weird things this year, in many games that I noticed him reffing across the league, not just Raps. In most of those games, he tended to make at least one or two "wtf was that?" calls that probably left both teams scratching their heads.
    At least we don't have Joey Crawford ...


    In Masai we Trust.

  28. #36
    Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,024
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
    Im SO stoked to go to the ACC tonight. This is the first playoff game I will ever get to watch live in person.

    Should I rock the Northern Uprising shirt or my Throwback Jersey, or both :O

    Haha I can't wait! Lets get the W!
    There will probably be a new shirt waiting for you at your seat.
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

  29. Like YoungGunRaptor, TrossTheBOSS liked this post
  30. #37
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,779
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
    Im SO stoked to go to the ACC tonight. This is the first playoff game I will ever get to watch live in person.

    Should I rock the Northern Uprising shirt or my Throwback Jersey, or both :O

    Haha I can't wait! Lets get the W!
    Definitely wear the shirt. Don't be 'that guy' that doesn't put the shirt on. You'll get booed by the crowd.
    In Masai we Trust.

  31. Like YoungGunRaptor, TrossTheBOSS liked this post
  32. #38
    Raptors Republic All-Star Jclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,640
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    Is that good? Won't they all try to Fuck us some way or another?
    The true test will be if we win tonight and get Dick Bavetta friday (according to Timmy D, he's "Mr Game 6"...he will ensure the nba a game 7)
    It's not just about Lowry...It's about the 3 spot.

  33. Like TrossTheBOSS liked this post
  34. #39
    Raptors Republic Starter Donkette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote rocwell wrote: View Post



    "Tyla prieš audrą."

    What he said here?
    I think it loosely translates to "What Masai said"

  35. #40
    Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,690
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    I would add

    6. Need to find a way to attack the trap BKL's been using against us
    7. Attack the paint (not just our bigs) where BKL has no rim protection...This is related to 6, since it's been evident all series their D is trying to prevent us from getting inside where they're pretty terrible. We are successful pretty much every time we do.
    8. Somebody show DeMar a picture of JV and explain that the big fellow is also a Raptor, and worthy of a pass when within 15 feet of the basket with no defensive player within 20.
    Last edited by Puffer; Wed Apr 30th, 2014 at 01:17 PM.

  36. Like GoingBig, CalgaryRapsFan liked this post
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •