Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1114

Thread: Game #5: Brooklyn Nets 113 - Toronto Raptors 115 (Raptors Lead Series 3-2)

  1. #881
    Raptors Republic All-Star jacobdr4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Murray Harbour Prince Edward Island
    Posts
    1,153
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    A lot of talk from nets fans about lowry being a huge flopper. I think there's a difference between a flopper and someone who embellishes which he definitely does. Its not like hes not being hit, he just makes sure the refs notice when he is.

  2. #882
    Raptors Republic All-Star Yabadabayolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Kitchener "Sketchener"
    Posts
    1,503
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    A lot of talk from nets fans about lowry being a huge flopper. I think there's a difference between a flopper and someone who embellishes which he definitely does. Its not like hes not being hit, he just makes sure the refs notice when he is.
    That is the rough definition of flopper buddy hahahah
    In Swag we Trust

    -Nick Young

  3. #883
    Raptors Republic Rookie MunsMunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Evaluating The Brazilian Durant
    Posts
    146
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Man... Some of you "fans" are so fucking negative. We got the win, close or not

  4. Like Joey liked this post
  5. #884
    Raptors Republic All-Star 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    2,110
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    A lot of talk from nets fans about lowry being a huge flopper. I think there's a difference between a flopper and someone who embellishes which he definitely does. Its not like hes not being hit, he just makes sure the refs notice when he is.
    They're just butthurt that he's mister clutch.

    Actually, he's mister everything.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

  6. #885
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    If JJ goes off for 30 pts in game 6 and DC does not put Fields in, there's no way MU is going to extend DC.

  7. #886
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    3,071
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote ps77 wrote: View Post
    If JJ goes off for 30 pts in game 6 and DC does not put Fields in, there's no way MU is going to extend DC.
    You talk like one man can stop JJ.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

  8. #887
    Raptors Republic Rookie MunsMunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Evaluating The Brazilian Durant
    Posts
    146
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Especially at around the 30th page, you were swearing that we sucked, and were going to lose.... Brooklyn sucks cause they lost, and cause theyre going to lose game 6

  9. #888
    Raptors Republic All-Star jacobdr4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Murray Harbour Prince Edward Island
    Posts
    1,153
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    That is the rough definition of flopper buddy hahahah
    Well I think of a flopper as someone who there's no contact and acts like he was hit. Lebron is a big flopper, or barea or Kmart.

  10. #889
    Raptors Republic All-Star 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    2,110
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote MunsMunny wrote: View Post
    Especially at around the 30th page, you were swearing that we sucked, and were going to lose.... Brooklyn sucks cause they lost, and cause theyre going to lose game 6
    You sir, are a breath of fresh air.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

  11. #890
    Raptors Republic All-Star consmap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,243
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
    They're just butthurt that he's mister clutch.

    Actually, he's mister everything.
    ♪ You're every line,

    You're every word,

    You're everything ♪

  12. #891
    Raptors Republic Starter bryan colangelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    354
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    A lot of talk from nets fans about lowry being a huge flopper. I think there's a difference between a flopper and someone who embellishes which he definitely does. Its not like hes not being hit, he just makes sure the refs notice when he is.
    Kyle deserves credit for putting himself in a situation where refs are forced to make a call.

    Even if that's 'flopping', it's a skill that requires that you sacrifice you body constantly.

  13. #892
    Raptors Republic All-Star Yabadabayolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Kitchener "Sketchener"
    Posts
    1,503
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    Well I think of a flopper as someone who there's no contact and acts like he was hit. Lebron is a big flopper, or barea or Kmart.
    True

    But add ak47 to that list, dude flops on like every play. His Russian bowl cut just sways in the wind with every touch. Watch him closely the next time he plays
    In Swag we Trust

    -Nick Young

  14. Like buckets liked this post
  15. #893
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    You talk like one man can stop JJ.
    It takes a team effort, however, DC used Fields with success earlier. LF was cleared to play, but ended up being a DNP in game 5 so that's the headscratcher.

  16. #894
    Raptors Republic Starter Just Is's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    226
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Does anyone else find it hard to believe Lowry's playing hurt?

    Pay. The. Man. What. He. Wants.

    That is all.

    Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    You talk like one man can stop JJ.
    No Raptor did better to stop him then Fields did. Hell, Fields actually outright DID stop him.

  17. #895
    Raptors Republic All-Star Yabadabayolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Kitchener "Sketchener"
    Posts
    1,503
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote ps77 wrote: View Post
    It takes a team effort, however, DC used Fields with success earlier. LF was cleared to play, but ended up being a DNP in game 5 so that's the headscratcher.
    Landry can stop Joe penis in the ISO every fucking time
    In Swag we Trust

    -Nick Young

  18. #896
    Raptors Republic All-Star slaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    2,096
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Despite the fourth quarter gong show, I feel like Brooklyn is in big trouble. Raps put together three consecutive quarters and has run them out of the building. The Nets needed an epic Raps collapse to get back in it. Pierce and Garnett are non-factors. Williams looks out of gas. And two games are coming up in quick succession. I really like the Raps' chances.

  19. #897
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    With Casey no lead is safe

  20. Like Letter N liked this post
  21. #898
    Raptors Republic Starter bryan colangelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    354
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote slaw wrote: View Post
    Despite the fourth quarter gong show, I feel like Brooklyn is in big trouble. Raps put together three consecutive quarters and has run them out of the building. The Nets needed an epic Raps collapse to get back in it. Pierce and Garnett are non-factors. Williams looks out of gas. And two games are coming up in quick succession. I really like the Raps' chances.
    Me too.

    The only reason it got out of hand was because Amir Johnson got into foul trouble and Casey had to sub-in Hayes. Probably should of/could of been JV because it's not like Hayes helped much on D anyways. But the pick on roll with Hayes is just a shit show.

  22. #899
    Raptors Republic All-Star Jclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,644
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Just got back from the game. I've never been so ecstatic and nauseous within the same half hour. Looking forward to looking through the game thread. Usually when I do that, it's pages of "Fire Casey! Trade DeMar!"" before the raps begin their comeback and it's all raptor love. It should be interesting to read that in reverse.
    It's not just about Lowry...It's about the 3 spot.

  23. #900
    Raptors Republic All-Star YoungGunRaptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,044
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Just got home from the game. WICTORY BABY!

    What an incredible game. Lowry is a super hero. Big things literally come in small packages.

    However, losing that 26 point lead was very mind-boggling. At least the Raptors overcame and conquered.
    “You can sink and drown, or you can float, and we out here like Michael Phelps."
    Demar Derozan

Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •