Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5: Brooklyn Nets 113 - Toronto Raptors 115 (Raptors Lead Series 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the pre-game butterflies are starting to kick in.

Comment

I'm on vacation and its 3 am on this part of the world. Can someone please hook me up with a link so that I can watch the game in peace. Aint nobody got time for sleep tonight!

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        Holy shit. Every thread is just about DeRozan now. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME????? and people are just making stuff up now. Like DD waving JV away to iso. Really?? i haven't seen DD wave away JV once. Sometimes he misses him on the roll. It happens. I don't think he does it on purpose.

Raptors won Game 4. Series is now tied at 2 apiece. And all people here want to talk about is trade DD. DD this, DD that. Are you kidding me?? the guy is an all-star and he's currently averaging 24ppg in this series! I know the GENIUSES here would counter and mention his shooting %. Guess what? they've only played 4 fucking games!! KD is only shooting 40% in the series against the Grizzlies. Randolph a big guy is only shooting 38%. Harden 35% Westbrook 34% Wall 36% etc.

The haters here are just ridiculous. You people need to appreciate what you have. DeRozan is not the perfect 2 guard( who is?). But he's pretty good.
        How many times can I "like" this post?

Comment

Holy shit. Every thread is just about DeRozan now. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME????? and people are just making stuff up now. Like DD waving JV away to iso. Really?? i haven't seen DD wave away JV once. Sometimes he misses him on the roll. It happens. I don't think he does it on purpose.

Raptors won Game 4. Series is now tied at 2 apiece. And all people here want to talk about is trade DD. DD this, DD that. Are you kidding me?? the guy is an all-star and he's currently averaging 24ppg in this series! I know the GENIUSES here would counter and mention his shooting %. Guess what? they've only played 4 fucking games!! KD is only shooting 40% in the series against the Grizzlies. Randolph a big guy is only shooting 38%. Harden 35% Westbrook 34% Wall 36% etc.

The haters here are just ridiculous. You people need to appreciate what you have. DeRozan is not the perfect 2 guard( who is?). But he's pretty good.
          hahahahaha

This post was great. All it made me think of this....

Guys better be careful if TRex can ever afford tons of plane tickets.

Comment

I cannot wrap my head around why people get so offended when people criticize a part of demar's game.

Sure, he's pretty good. But I bet he would be the first one to tell you that he can improve. Why cant WE discuss ways he can improve without people getting all up in arms as if we just gangbanged your sister? It's ridiculous. Obviously there are many areas he can improve but we cant even talk about them without people taking it personally because they love demar and think he's perfect. People who are satisfied with the way demar is playing are probably just as satisfied with a division banner while the rest of us want championships. Why all the excuses for him? All we want is for him to get better really and there are obvious ways that he can. How dare we point them out!
            Last edited by Machine; Wed Apr 30, 2014, 06:03 PM.

Comment

looool

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                And DeRozan (36% / 18%).... and Lowry (40% / 30%)... and Johnson (2, 17, 7, 16 pts)... and Valanciunas (17, 15, 10, 6 pts)...

Ross has been AWOL the entire series, but they've been going away from Valanciunas more each game (pleeeeeeease play an inside-out game tonight), Amir has been hit-or-miss, while DeRozan and Lowry are scoring but inefficiently.

If the Raps can finally make some adjustments to counter Brooklyn's consistent defensive pressure and priorities, they would be sitting pretty! Share the ball, pound it inside (post-up, P&R, driving to the basket), keep the legs fresh and don't let off the gas!
                I posted this on the main page, but there's a way to solve both of those problems. Use Ross as a second screener on the JV pick and roll, and then when Garnett and D-Will overplay Lowry, they can dump it to Ross to feed JV in the post from a clear passing lane above the 3-pt line. The Nets aren't even covering Ross anymore, but making it impossible for Lowry or DD to throw the ball into JV, because of the overplay on PnR.

Comment

Ross gonna have a good game tonight. Book it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                  - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Mo Pete in the house!! Gotta be a good omen.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Mo Pete in the house!! Gotta be a good omen.
                        Maybe he'll inspire Ross to hit the 3-ball

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Ross gonna drop 50pts tonight Book it
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

An inconvenient truth for Demar haters. It's harder to score in the playoffs. If you look at TS% Demar is scoring more efficiently than Durant in the playoffs.

Demar .510 TS%
                            Durant .492 TS%

It's still way too small a sample size, and I expect both of their TS% to rise closer to their season averages.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

maybe he'll inspire JV to have an awesome game like its his bdayyy...go shawty its yo birthdaaay!

Comment

• There's still like 20+ minutes to the game, and my heart's already racing....Swear this series has aged me like 10 years from stress....

Comment

Working...
                                X