Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5: Brooklyn Nets 113 - Toronto Raptors 115 (Raptors Lead Series 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    yup, but I bet he heard a whistle. I did too.
    Doesn't matter with Scott foster reffimg

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      We fucking fouled a guy shooting a 3 ! X3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These guys are idiots
      Ur the only idiot here, now.
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• WTF was THAT? They just love giving me heart attacks!!!!!!!
        #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
          highly doubt that. you give them their hope with that 4th quarter run and then take it away. that can't feel good at all. plus the fact they only need to lose 1 more time to get knocked out.
          Hope your right. A win Friday will make us forget all this anyway

Comment

• Seriously. JJ is going off. You KNOW Fields was able to stop him and you ... DONT PLAY HIM?
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Game #5: Brooklyn Nets 113 - Toronto Raptors 115 (Raptors Lead Series 3-2)

Lol we were an NBA best +20 in the 4th quarter in the playoffs ... Gave it ALL back tonight.

Comment

• In a few minutes it will be round 2 of the Nets schadenfreude. They must be really heartbroken

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                  Lowry is gonna hit a clutch 5 pointer from the stands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  pretty much what happened.
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• I'll take them down if Joey doesn't approve.

Game 5 wictory girl!

Anabella Carrasco, one of the Taz's angel

Comment

• They love doing things the hard way I guess... Honestly, once they have the lead 15+ points... leave the starters in until 2min remaining... =P
                      #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        This win doesn't feel good at all. What a collapse. HOPEFULLY they use this as a learning experience and they learn right away. I won't be able to watch game 6 and that might be a good thing because my heart can't take shit like this lol
                        Nah

A win is a win

DeRozan played awesome after first on Offense. Lots of game tape to show what to do and not to do

Another reminder the game isn't over until it is over

Comment

• Anyone else wonder why casey didn't play tyler or Landry ? His fetish for vets like salmons and Hayes is ....

Comment

• Joe Johnson's ability to score on our guys one on one with ease is not good. We MUST stop him in game 6 or it's over. Also Teletovic can't be left so open over and over again. I'm hoping this comeback doesn't give them too much confidence going into game 6. The one good thing about this happening to us is we won't go into game 6 feeling ourselves too much so we will hopefully play harder. Also it gives the coaching staff A LOT of things to look at that we need to work on for game 6.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              Nah

A win is a win

DeRozan played awesome after first on Offense. Lots of game tape to show what to do and not to do

Another reminder the game isn't over until it is over
                              Yep, DD played a complete game tonight. Didn't watch his Defense, but, it grabbed boards, assists, steals, and didn't seem to force up too many crazy un-necessaryshots.

Comment

• Phew!.... That 4th Q was a doozy....A win is a win so we'll take it. One more win to go! We just have to clean up some simple mistakes (like fouling jump shooters) and we take this series

#WeTheNorth
                                #WhatMasaiSaid

Comment

Working...
                                X