Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5: Brooklyn Nets 113 - Toronto Raptors 115 (Raptors Lead Series 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayes over jv for that long was just stupid. And s almons confidence is at an all time low how hes still playing is beyond me
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Lest we forget:

DD and his clutch free throw shooting.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
        Lest we forget:

Absolutely. The atmosphere was so tense in the ACC when DD went to the line. He came through big time, and his performance tonight was a major reason for why the Raptors jumped to a 26 point lead, and ultimately to victory.

Let me tell you, when Demar hit that corner 3, BK's players looked absolutely stunned. They didn't recover from that until the beginning of the 4th.
        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Lest we forget:

Very underrated aspect. Especially during this year's playoff's first round where missed free throws at the end of the game HAVE decided games.
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
            I have my defibrillator ready for this game!

all we need is an amiracle for this game

Did you use it? I could have

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
              Absolutely. The atmosphere was so tense in the ACC when DD went to the line. He came through big time, and his performance tonight was a major reason for why the Raptors jumped to a 26 point lead, and ultimately to victory.

Let me tell you, when Demar hit that corner 3, BK's players looked absolutely stunned. They didn't recover from that until the beginning of the 4th.
              "Scouting report says he can't shoot 3s..."

"Your scouting report is from 2010."
              OG is our king

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                Did you use it? I could have
                I sure did ... and finished off with some beer to make everything feel better

Comment

Lest we forget:

Yup. I don't care what other say. That was not easy, specially in that pressurized situation. KD just last night missed 1 late in the OT to tie the game. Chris Paul back in Game 1 missed 2 crucial freethrows late in the game.

DeRozan tonight was what, 6/6 in the FT line in the 4th? lets not forget he also hit 2 big time shots there late in the 4th.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• In the playoffs it doesn't matter how you won, winning is the only thing that matters. 13 more wins to go hahaha
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• A lot of people don't think so but I really think this game can give Brooklyn a lot of confidence. One they got Joe Johnson going again and were able to figure out a lineup that gave us the world of trouble. Second this is probably the worst they've played for the whole series and they still only lost by 2 or whatever. Hopefully we make adjustments but i don't know man. Happy we were able to learn our lesson through a win but if I were Brooklyn I wouldn't feel discouraged about this loss at all.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I think this sums up the game for me

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          A lot of people don't think so but I really think this game can give Brooklyn a lot of confidence. One they got Joe Johnson going again and were able to figure out a lineup that gave us the world of trouble. Second this is probably the worst they've played for the whole series and they still only lost by 2 or whatever. Hopefully we make adjustments but i don't know man. Happy we were able to learn our lesson through a win but if I were Brooklyn I wouldn't feel discouraged about this loss at all.
                          Although they did find something that worked Im sure were not gonna play the stupid again, the amount of open shots Teletubby got, then Amir fouling 3 point shooter, Casey thinking Hayes is some superstar and benching JV with only 2 fouls and Also they went on the run when KG,PP were on the bench. KG AND PP are gonna be playing on Friday and JV is gonna abuse the skeleton KG is
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
                            I think this sums up the game for me
                            LOL, this is actually exactly how the game went!

Raps came out with all guns blazing, only to be brought down to their knees, until Demar and Kyle Lowry iced the game with clutch shooting!

Being a Raptors fan is not very good for your health.
                            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• I don't care if he has led us to 48 wins, but Casey needs to go next year. Wayyyy too many bone-headed moves.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X