Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5: Brooklyn Nets 113 - Toronto Raptors 115 (Raptors Lead Series 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ps77 wrote: View Post
    If JJ goes off for 30 pts in game 6 and DC does not put Fields in, there's no way MU is going to extend DC.
    You talk like one man can stop JJ.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Especially at around the 30th page, you were swearing that we sucked, and were going to lose.... Brooklyn sucks cause they lost, and cause theyre going to lose game 6
      Brazilian Kevin Durant

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...ptors_2014.jpg
      http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...rst-Pick-1.gif

Twitter: rmuns12

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        That is the rough definition of flopper buddy hahahah
        Well I think of a flopper as someone who there's no contact and acts like he was hit. Lebron is a big flopper, or barea or Kmart.

Comment

• MunsMunny wrote: View Post
          Especially at around the 30th page, you were swearing that we sucked, and were going to lose.... Brooklyn sucks cause they lost, and cause theyre going to lose game 6
          You sir, are a breath of fresh air.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
            They're just butthurt that he's mister clutch.

Actually, he's mister everything.
            ♪ You're every line,

You're every word,

You're everything ♪
            OG is our king

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
              A lot of talk from nets fans about lowry being a huge flopper. I think there's a difference between a flopper and someone who embellishes which he definitely does. Its not like hes not being hit, he just makes sure the refs notice when he is.
              Kyle deserves credit for putting himself in a situation where refs are forced to make a call.

Even if that's 'flopping', it's a skill that requires that you sacrifice you body constantly.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                Well I think of a flopper as someone who there's no contact and acts like he was hit. Lebron is a big flopper, or barea or Kmart.
                True

But add ak47 to that list, dude flops on like every play. His Russian bowl cut just sways in the wind with every touch. Watch him closely the next time he plays
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  It takes a team effort, however, DC used Fields with success earlier. LF was cleared to play, but ended up being a DNP in game 5 so that's the headscratcher.

Comment

• Does anyone else find it hard to believe Lowry's playing hurt?

Pay. The. Man. What. He. Wants.

That is all.

TRex wrote: View Post
                    No Raptor did better to stop him then Fields did. Hell, Fields actually outright DID stop him.
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• ps77 wrote: View Post
                      It takes a team effort, however, DC used Fields with success earlier. LF was cleared to play, but ended up being a DNP in game 5 so that's the headscratcher.
                      Landry can stop Joe penis in the ISO every fucking time
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Despite the fourth quarter gong show, I feel like Brooklyn is in big trouble. Raps put together three consecutive quarters and has run them out of the building. The Nets needed an epic Raps collapse to get back in it. Pierce and Garnett are non-factors. Williams looks out of gas. And two games are coming up in quick succession. I really like the Raps' chances.

Comment

• With Casey no lead is safe

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                            Despite the fourth quarter gong show, I feel like Brooklyn is in big trouble. Raps put together three consecutive quarters and has run them out of the building. The Nets needed an epic Raps collapse to get back in it. Pierce and Garnett are non-factors. Williams looks out of gas. And two games are coming up in quick succession. I really like the Raps' chances.
                            Me too.

The only reason it got out of hand was because Amir Johnson got into foul trouble and Casey had to sub-in Hayes. Probably should of/could of been JV because it's not like Hayes helped much on D anyways. But the pick on roll with Hayes is just a shit show.

Comment

• Just got back from the game. I've never been so ecstatic and nauseous within the same half hour. Looking forward to looking through the game thread. Usually when I do that, it's pages of "Fire Casey! Trade DeMar!"" before the raps begin their comeback and it's all raptor love. It should be interesting to read that in reverse.

Comment

• Just got home from the game. WICTORY BABY!

What an incredible game. Lowry is a super hero. Big things literally come in small packages.

However, losing that 26 point lead was very mind-boggling. At least the Raptors overcame and conquered.
                                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X