Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5: Brooklyn Nets 113 - Toronto Raptors 115 (Raptors Lead Series 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    Not me. We're winning by 15 tonight.
    Ross with 23 pts.

Comment

Scott Foster is one of the refs tonight we're fcked!

Comment

I thought Casey was killing Ross' confidence though

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
          I thought Casey was killing Ross' confidence though
          Well last year, Casey seemed more worried about killing Anderson's confidence....

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Well last year, Casey seemed more worried about killing Anderson's confidence....
            I've activated my tunnel vision. I didn't even realize there was a last year.
            "Bruno?
            Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
            He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
              8. Somebody show DeMar a picture of JV and explain that the big fellow is also a Raptor, and worthy of a pass when within 15 feet of the basket with no defensive player within 20.
              While it is funny, I do find it interesting how none of the blame for JVs lack of touches is falling on our Floor General, and consensus Leader. Though I guess it wouldn't play into the whole "Demar is Brutal" narrative ...

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                While it is funny, I do find it interesting how none of the blame for JVs lack of touches is falling on our Floor General, and consensus Leader. Though I guess it wouldn't play into the whole "Demar is Brutal" narrative ...
                Demar doesn't pass to Lowry as well.

Comment

I'm a DeMar fan. It's just that there was one memorable play where JV looked like he was the only guy on the floor and DD was dribbling away trying to avoid the double team. Anyone have a gif of that? That tends to stick (no pun intended)

Comment

It isn't about lack of touches. All year, I (and others here) have noticed that Demar essentially refuses to pass the ball to JV, ever, regardless of how many touches JV may or may not have been getting at the time.

That said, I've also long felt that Lowry shies away from going down low as the game goes on.
                    Last edited by JimiCliff; Wed Apr 30, 2014, 03:46 PM.
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

It isn't about lack of touches. All year, I (and others here) have noticed that Demar essentially refuses to pass the ball to JV, ever, regardless of how touches JV may or may not have been getting at the time.
                      And what I'm saying is I've seen that same thing from the ENTIRE team. All Season. Not just Demar.

If Casey didn't want the ball in Demars hands it'd be pretty easy to get it out of them.

Comment

Sure. I mean, Lowry finishes 23% of the team's plays, and passes the ball 62 times per game. While DD finishes 32% of the team's plays, and passes the ball 23 times per game. And the entire offense is built around DD getting first touch on pretty much every play. But I agree, Lowry should get to run more PnR with Jonas instead of passing off to DD and watching him go iso.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

And what I'm saying is I've seen that same thing from the ENTIRE team. All Season. Not just Demar.

If Casey didn't want the ball in Demars hands it'd be pretty easy to get it out of them.
                          With Demar, though, it goes to a comical level. I've actually wondered if Casey has explicitly told him not to pass JV the ball.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

With Demar, though, it goes to a comical level. I've actually wondered if Casey has explicitly told him not to pass JV the ball.
                            See, I don't see what you're seeing. Lots of times, JV is being denied the entry or Demar is getting trapped. Ofcourse there are things both players can do to make the pass possible, but its not a matter of 'I don't like JV as an offensive option' type choice
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                              See, I don't see what you're seeing. Lots of times, JV is being denied the entry or Demar is getting trapped. Ofcourse there are things both players can do to make the pass possible, but its not a matter of 'I don't like JV as an offensive option' type choice
                              Yeah, but a lot of other times, JV is posting deep or moving to make a quick screen, and DD has an easy entry pass or PnR setup, but waves JV away to iso.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Haha almost every comment has a like haha. Raptors can win this. We have the momentum. Lets get our bigs going, and attack the basket. Defend the perimeter, and shut down JJ, Pierce, and Deron Williams.

LETS GO RAPTORS

#WHATMASAIISAID
                                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X