Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5: Brooklyn Nets 113 - Toronto Raptors 115 (Raptors Lead Series 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If that ball had been deflected in to back court JV would have cost game

Comment

• Amir Johnson almost cost the Raptors this game with his undisciplined play. He was so casual with the ball offensively, and defensively, he was just jumping at everything.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• wallz wrote: View Post
        Doesn't feel like a win. Brooklyn will be feeling good friday
        highly doubt that. you give them their hope with that 4th quarter run and then take it away. that can't feel good at all. plus the fact they only need to lose 1 more time to get knocked out.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
          My heart can't take many more of these games. Good god.
          Yeah, it's time to invest in a defibrillator I think

Comment

• I am in shock that this became a close game
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• That was the worst quarter I've ever experienced. I cannot believe we won this game.

So many bone headed plays and decisions. This was like what Brooklyn went through in game three, but just way more exaggerated.

Comment

• Post-game interview with KL: knee is sore. Let's hope he's good to go for Friday or else we'll be looking at a game 7.

Comment

• If we play like that on Friday we are gonna get murdered

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    If that ball had been deflected in to back court JV would have cost game
                    yup, but I bet he heard a whistle. I did too.

Comment

• 44 pts in 4q gotta not do in game 6

Comment

• ps77 wrote: View Post
                        Post-game interview with KL: knee is sore. Let's hope he's good to go for Friday or else we'll be looking at a game 7.
                        Zomg hell no we need you AAAAHHHHHHH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        OG is our king

Comment

• This win doesn't feel good at all. What a collapse. HOPEFULLY they use this as a learning experience and they learn right away. I won't be able to watch game 6 and that might be a good thing because my heart can't take shit like this lol
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
                            That was the worst quarter I've ever experienced. I cannot believe we won this game.

So many bone headed plays and decisions. This was like what Brooklyn went through in game three, but just way more exaggerated.
                            We fucking fouled a guy shooting a 3 ! X3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These guys are idiots

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                              that was a game.

I missed all the first three quarters..... all i saw was the collapse.

it was not fun, at all
                              I feel bad for you, the best 3 qtrs. of the season preceded that nightmare.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                This win doesn't feel good at all. What a collapse. HOPEFULLY they use this as a learning experience and they learn right away. I won't be able to watch game 6 and that might be a good thing because my heart can't take shit like this lol
                                I almost passed out when Joe Johnson tied the game

Comment

Working...
                                X