Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5: Brooklyn Nets 113 - Toronto Raptors 115 (Raptors Lead Series 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man what a game.

Big mistake by the crowd with the "Brooklyn Sucks" and "Brrrrrroooooooooookllyyyynnnnnnn" chants, that's what woke them up. If you're ever at a game and that happens DON'T JOIN IN
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      DC better watch the tape as well and somehow come up with a rational idea to why Chuck Hayes is playing more than JV in the 4th?
      It's the Kentucky connection
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        Man what a game.

Big mistake by the crowd with the "Brooklyn Sucks" and "Brrrrrroooooooooookllyyyynnnnnnn" chants, that's what woke them up. If you're ever at a game and that happens DON'T JOIN IN
        The broooooooooklyynnnnnnnnnnnnn chant was hilarious because that's what they do in Brooklyn and sounds more like a jeer than a cheer lmao
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          It's the Kentucky connection
          Now I want fried chicken...

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
            Everything Mack says now Im just wondering who said it first in a realgm thread.
            asshole
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

asshole
              Who was that from?
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• CNinja26 wrote: View Post
                Masai better pay Kyle Lowry whatever he wants. Dude is everything you need a leader to be - tough, fearless, clutch. Please pay him. I'd be proud for Kyle Lowry to be the face of the Raptors and embody the team and the city.

I'm not convinced Demar and Amir are all that smart. Amir and his turnovers, lack of boxing out and ridiculous fouls......I can't. Demar trying to go 1-on-5 and that last play he made in the fourth? Dude, the game is on the line, you need to go to the bucket or do something to draw the defense in so you can dish it out. Trying to draw a 3-point foul by throwing your body into the defender? I can't.

And how are the Raptors acting all brand new to Joe Johnson being hot? We had this problem before. We found the solution already. Why didn't we execute said solution?

Casey and his rotation decisions....I hate to shit on the guy, but I just don't get it.

Oh well, at least we won.
                Fuckkkkk salman she couldn't stop joe penis sat alllllllll every drive ended in a easy floater I hate it. Casey really needs to throw fields on him, I don't care how much salman sucks his dick it's time to unleash the animal fields

Comment

asshole
                  Hahaha

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                    Who was that from?
                    Some user named RaptorsFohEva .................
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      And that worked out so well with fouled 3s, wide open tellytubby looks, offensive glass domination, Hayes missed lay ups

Casey screwed the pooch tonight
                      Hey man, ideally you keep Amir in, but he was in foul trouble.

But yes, one of these days though you got to put JV in the fourth quarter and make him learn the hard way.

Comment

• A lot of talk from nets fans about lowry being a huge flopper. I think there's a difference between a flopper and someone who embellishes which he definitely does. Its not like hes not being hit, he just makes sure the refs notice when he is.

Comment

A lot of talk from nets fans about lowry being a huge flopper. I think there's a difference between a flopper and someone who embellishes which he definitely does. Its not like hes not being hit, he just makes sure the refs notice when he is.
                          That is the rough definition of flopper buddy hahahah

Comment

• Man... Some of you "fans" are so fucking negative. We got the win, close or not
                            Brazilian Kevin Durant

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...ptors_2014.jpg
                            http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...rst-Pick-1.gif

Twitter: rmuns12

Comment

A lot of talk from nets fans about lowry being a huge flopper. I think there's a difference between a flopper and someone who embellishes which he definitely does. Its not like hes not being hit, he just makes sure the refs notice when he is.
                              They're just butthurt that he's mister clutch.

Actually, he's mister everything.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• If JJ goes off for 30 pts in game 6 and DC does not put Fields in, there's no way MU is going to extend DC.

Comment

Working...
                                X