View Poll Results: How much for Terrence?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2 years, averaging $6M. "Like it or lump it, T!"

7 26.92%
  • 4 years, at 7, 8, 9 and $10M. Let's be realistic here!

10 38.46%
  • Two years at around $8M. Market value. But shorter term risk!

9 34.62%
Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80
Results 1,581 to 1,594 of 1594

Thread: Everything Terrence Ross

Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This is great to see. I also like this quote from an article in today's Morning Coffee on the front page "...I also get motivation from my teammates. We got pretty far this year and I want to get better so we can improve our chances next year. I think everybody on the team feels that way. That’s what makes being in Toronto with these guys so special.”

Maybe this is the year he wakes up. Getting tired of waiting on him, but some folks are late bloomers. Watching Powell claw his way into the rotation should have been motivation last season.

Once again we hear a team member talking about the cohesiveness of the team. Great stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote slaw wrote: View Post
    ...I'm assuming he also still loves the city and the organization and is really excited about the new guys coming in and can't wait to get started either....
    “I’m just looking forward to getting back out there and representing Toronto,” he said. “It’s a great basketball city with passionate fans. It’s just a great atmosphere for basketball.”

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote slaw wrote: View Post
    Sounds like he's going to come into camp in the best shape of his life ready to give 110% to help the team win however coach needs him to.

I'm assuming he also still loves the city and the organization and is really excited about the new guys coming in and can't wait to get started either....
    I just pictured Bill Murray saying what you just did with that dead pan look on his face and it put a smile on my face. I hope you were being sarcastic because it's so much funnier that way.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

If Ross can finally put things together he'd be a huge asset for this team and reading the article it sounds like he really is motivated and it's not just lip service. But I think he could have left the part out about "that's what I've done since I came in the league". Just makes it sound like we can expect the same rate of improvement next season which hasn't been anything special thus far.

Raptors Republic All-Star Raptor Jesus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Ross is the definition of Raptor Killer. I'd rather he collect cheques on our bench than burn us on Philly.

That's aside from his crazy upside that his grit ((lacking the face of it) many seem to think his demeanor is negative) speaks to as do these quotes and article.

Raptors Republic Veteran MixxAOR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

With Delon out the Raps may be having to do some shifting of players around. Does this open up an opportunity for Terry? Don't know if they throw VanVleet in there right away. If Powell picks up some PG minutes, Ross will be expected to produce.

On the other hand, maybe the best thing is to get VanVleet some time right from the jump.

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Puffer wrote: View Post
    With Delon out the Raps may be having to do some shifting of players around. Does this open up an opportunity for Terry? Don't know if they throw VanVleet in there right away. If Powell picks up some PG minutes, Ross will be expected to produce.

On the other hand, maybe the best thing is to get VanVleet some time right from the jump.
    Changes practically nothing re: rotation, barring injury. I expect Van Vleet gets a shot with the backup minutes in that case.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote DanH wrote: View Post
    Changes practically nothing re: rotation, barring injury. I expect Van Vleet gets a shot with the backup minutes in that case.
    Yeah. I'm just stretching, trying hard to find a reason to be optimistic about Ross next season.

Raptors Republic Veteran MixxAOR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Well at least he's looking to get to the basket and take contact in this. And his ball handling skills look a little better. But it is Drew League and no defense is played what so ever
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Raptors Republic Superstar tDotted's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Nobody came out to see Ross

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

He looks like he can't put on any weight and made a couple of bs hot dog moves. Good habits if you're practicing to put up 51 vs clips in a street ball shoot out. This is exactly how I picture his offseason. Waste of talent. Happy to see Mr serious get down to business this fall.

Raptors Republic Rookie The_Warlord's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

We'll see more confidence from him this year which has been the biggest thing holding him back.

Predicting 2 3PTM/game on 41% shooting and strong defense in 24min a game will prove his contract as a steal.

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80

Thread Information