Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42

Thread: Game #6: Toronto Raptors 83 - Brooklyn Nets 97 (Series Tied 3-3)

Raptors Republic Superstar FoxMachine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    Not sure, but I think we're 1-7 in early games.
    1-6 I believe

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

We should consider bring signs to the game asking 'are refs anti-Canadian?'

Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Raptors will win tomorrow. Last night was all about energy. Nets wanted it more.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

Raptors Republic All-Star Primer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Game 7 at home, the fans will be nuts and the refs will be far more inclined to send calls our way. Hopefully we've proven in this series that Toronto will be better for ratings in round 2 than Brooklyn. Everyone who gives a shit about basketball in NY is a Knicks fan, and Brooklyn doesn't have the history to have a nationwide following like the Yankees. Everyone in the US will tune in to see the Heat, and everyone in Canada will tune in to see the Raptors.

Raptors Republic All-Star Yabadabayolo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Who's making the game 7 thread. That title is gonna hold a lot of pressure, anybody still undefeated
    In Swag we Trust

-Nick Young

Post Thanks / Like

Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    Not sure, but I think we're 1-7 in early games.
    That bad. Yikes. We might be out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote GLF wrote: View Post
    LOL I don't think we will play terrible again but I just don't think we play good enough to win. To me Brooklyn has looked better than us all series except for the 3 quarters in game 5. We still haven't been able to find an answer for Joe Johnson and our offense is just bad along with our defense. We rely on jumpers way too much and we don't go to our big men at all so yea that's a recipe for disaster. I think if you're truly being honest with yourself and being realistic you see that us winning is not that likely. But we are all fans of this team and hope is all we have at this point so let's hope we pull it off.
    Good post. I think the only advantage we have is the crowd. Somehow we need to will them to win.

Raptors Republic All-Star OldSkoolCool's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    Who's making the game 7 thread. That title is gonna hold a lot of pressure, anybody still undefeated
    I'm willing to take the pressure. I made one up but haven't posted it yet

Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I DONT TRUST PEOPLE WHO WEAR SUNGLASSES AT NIGHT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote psrs1 wrote: View Post
    Good post. I think the only advantage we have is the crowd. Somehow we need to will them to win.
    Yup. Any advantage we have we haven't been able to use it in our favour all series so thinking it's going to start now is just ridiculous. We literally rely on Demar and Kyle to do it all, rely on jumpers pretty much all game and hardly ever pass it to our big men. Unless we are knocking down our jumpers left right and centre like in game six it's over. And it's not even like we take good jumpers and threes. They're all usually pretty contested. While Brooklyn is getting open three after open three and if not Joe Johnson is doing whatever the hell he wants in the post with zero resistance. Pretty much what has been hurting us to start the series still is hurting us to this day. Not a good sign at all. And then these early games on Sunday do absolutely nothing for us. This team is going to need a lot of luck. Hopefully the crazy crowd is able to push them to a win. At the end of the day you only have to win by 1. Time will tell but I will not be changing my stance on us losing game 7 after what I've seen going on all series. Brooklyn has just looked like the better team all series in my eyes.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
    Exactly.

And if they are really bad it is on Casey to take a Tech (for once) to even things out.
    Agreed - he needs to put draw a line in the sand on the calls being at least fair.

12. Like OldSkoolCool liked this post
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42

Thread Information