Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #6: Toronto Raptors 83 - Brooklyn Nets 97 (Series Tied 3-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    I hate kidd almost as much as i hate kg
    Safe to say you hate anyone affiliated with Brooklyn?? LOL

Comment

• Shot at the buzzer, 20+ point lead at the half. Sound familiar? I smell a comeback
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Remember when everyone was hating on AA? bet you'd rather have him now than Salmons or Ross.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Terrible 1st halve
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• We need to go all D in the second half and punish them. This game looks like a pre season game.

Comment

• BK fans on twitter are so annoying, sit your self down theres still 24 mins to play
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Remember when everyone was hating on AA? bet you'd rather have him now than Salmons or Ross.
                Over Salmons for sure Ross is atleast playing D, Salmons is useless but keep getting PT
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Lowry needs to stop playing hero ball, and attack the rim - that 3-pointer at the end was totally unnecessary. We can't blame the refs because there is no ball movement. We know we can beat them, now we just need to put it into action!

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                    Safe to say you hate anyone affiliated with Brooklyn?? LOL
                    you get the memo
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Jack speaking the truth!
                      what did he say?

Comment

• Nets wanted it more than the Raptors. Its that simple. Raptors should be ashamed of themselves the way they started this game.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                          Based on what?
                          Based on the fact that we are the 2013-2014 Raptors!

Comment

Remember when everyone was hating on AA? bet you'd rather have him now than Salmons or Ross.
                            I'd still take ross over a.a. 100 times over.

Comment

• Amir needs to be benched for the rest of the game. This whole series he has been almost as invisible as Ross. He had one good game and thats it. Otherwise he has been a net negative for us. More Tyler and Patrick Patterson over Amir.

Comment

Salmons sure.

Ross no I wouldn't because I'm not a reactionary and don't overreact to a few games

Comment

Working...
                                X