Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #6: Toronto Raptors 83 - Brooklyn Nets 97 (Series Tied 3-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love it!

Comment

Nets will get the calls.. Kidd asked for it, and I can see it happen. Need to play through that. Main keys as always is to win the rebounding battle (JV/Amir somehow need to keep their fouls in check) and to keep the ball safe. They only had 4 turnovers at the half in game 5 and were up by 18.

Joe Johnson is a tough matchup... they contained him in the first half of game 5 and did well in game 4. DD is a terrible matchup for him on the defensive end. Double team or get Fields in there to help.

Comment

Less salmons and hayes more fields and jv. But we know that will never happen.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I'M SO FUCKING PUMPED!!l!!!!
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

FUCK BROOKLYN!

#rapsin6

Comment

I think losing the lead late in game 5 was actually good for the team. If they had won big, they might have come out overconfident and flat in game 6, but now you know they won't take anything lightly.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

One thing we need to be aware of is that KG and Pierce will come out FRESH tonight, and likely get quite a few minutes.

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  I think losing the lead late in game 5 was actually good for the team. If they had won big, they might have come out overconfident and flat in game 6, but now you know they won't take anything lightly.
                  Agreed
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                    One thing we need to be aware of is that KG and Pierce will come out FRESH tonight, and likely get quite a few minutes.
                    Not scared about KG. JV has eaten him alive in this series. Pierce can be scary though. If he's on, that's 2 mismatches for the Nets to exploit on the floor (along with Joe), which mean chaos on defense for Raptors.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                      KG is liability. More kg = better for us

Comment

We better come out swinging, because they sure will be.

Comment

I swear to god, if JV plays 25 or so minutes in this game with like eight touches, I'm going to kill Casey. He's the biggest advantage we have, he's been dominating KG, and you bet your ass that Big Ticket isn't going to let Kidd play him less than 30 minutes in an elimination game. You let JV pound him in the post until he's nothing but a corpse ready to retire. That's the only way KG's going out. If you can beat him up, you take the loudest and most competitive player on that roster and force him into submission, the Raptors are taking this game easily.
                          @Boymusic66

Comment

Please Casey play fields tonight, because salmons didn't do very well guarding johnson.

Comment

TrossTheBOSS wrote: View Post
                              Please Casey play fields tonight, because salmons didn't do very well guarding johnson.
                              Or give ross more than the 21 mpg he's been averaging. At his worst he's still better than salmonella, and you have to let him work out the kinks and learn.
                              @Boymusic66

Comment

I feel like Ross is about to break out of his shell. He's been quiet, but the quiet ones tend to be the most deadly. We need him tonight, on both ends of the floor.

As has been stated, KG will play heavy minutes tonight, and Casey should UNLEASH the Baltic Beast on him.

As TRosstheBoss said, we need to unleash Fields as well. In game 2, his defensive intensity completely revolutionized our team d and took it up a whole notch. We will need that tonight.

Also, Amir needs to stay out of foul trouble, and he needs to put Pierce into it.

Lets knock these suckers out! #WhatMasaiiSaid
                                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X