Post Season MVP so far!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Season MVP so far!

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/cat...n-mvp-rankings so according to ESPN, the top three MVP so far for the post season are 1. Lamarcus Aldridge 2. Lebron James 3. Nene. What? Are you kidding me? No Kyle?

if you flipped the script and it was D. Will doing what KL is doing, would he be one of the top three so far?

It's unreal how well he is playing and what he is doing for this team on and off the court.

Am I reading too much into this ESPN thing? First the all star voting not this. I know it's still early and all that but how did Nene get in there? Especially after a game suspension so far in this post season.

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
    http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/cat...n-mvp-rankings so according to ESPN, the top three MVP so far for the post season are 1. Lamarcus Aldridge 2. Lebron James 3. Nene. What? Are you kidding me? No Kyle?

if you flipped the script and it was D. Will doing what KL is doing, would he be one of the top three so far?

It's unreal how well he is playing and what he is doing for this team on and off the court.

Am I reading too much into this ESPN thing? First the all star voting not this. I know it's still early and all that but how did Nene get in there? Especially after a game suspension so far in this post season.
    You are reading into it too much. The 3 guys they listed have been fantastic. First off, LeBron and Nene have both led their teams out of the first round already. So that's rewarding success as much as performance. And Aldridge has been freakin crazy in the playoffs, averaging about 30 and 11 to go with 3+ blocks per game.

Lowry's been great, but there's no problem here at all.

Comment

I agree with white men can't jump. Don't look too much into it. Without question, Lowry has been our MVP so far.

Derozan, 2Patt, Vasquez, Amir, and JV have all played extremely well. All are at the top of their game right now. Chuck Hayes' D Rose esque floater helped get us a W, as well.

And honestly, its only a matter of time before T Ross goes back into boss mode. Hopefully its tonight!
      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Level of competition+results. LA has been dominating against a team that features two of the premier big man defenders in the league. LBJ is averaging 30, 8, and, which goddamn is amazing. And Nene over Lowry- both have been really good on D these playoffs, and the numbers aren't that far off- 17 6 and 3 for Nene, 21 5 and 4 for KL. But you have to factor in that Nene did that to one of the two best defensive teams in the league, directly facing the DPOY (who was spelled by a premier defender in Taj Gibson) and Lowry has been facing Deron.
        @Boymusic66

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          First off, LeBron and Nene have both led their teams out of the first round already. So that's rewarding success as much as performance.
          Great point. I seem to have overlooked that very important fact!

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            You are reading into it too much. The 3 guys they listed have been fantastic. First off, LeBron and Nene have both led their teams out of the first round already. So that's rewarding success as much as performance. And Aldridge has been freakin crazy in the playoffs, averaging about 30 and 11 to go with 3+ blocks per game.

Lowry's been great, but there's no problem here at all.
            Agreed. Lowry has had maybe 2-3 really solid games so far. Don't think he'd count as a playoff MVP just yet.

Aldridge has been an absolute monster. I would say even lillard deserves a spot over lowry even.

Comment

Steven Adams is my playoff MVP. I bet Durant and Westbrook will be buying him drinks right about now.

Comment

Working...
              X