No announcement yet.

Will DC cost us the series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casey simply cannot draw up a play in crunch time to give us a chance to win. We saw it repeatedly during the regular season, and once again we saw it today. Not just missed shots, but shots that don't even get up on the rim, or turnovers. I respect DC and think he is a solid coach, but he is a defensive coach, and quite frankly our defense in this series was pitiful. I don't see us moving forward with him.

Comment

Cheers Casey!

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
        He wasn't the worst isn't a valid argument. Casey made zero adjustment this series. Look at the Nets Game 1 vs Game 7. Look at Raptors Game 1 vs Game 7. Casey should be gone
        In complete agreement.

Comment

Jamshid wrote: View Post
          MU needs to bring more talent to this team. No more " evaluation" excuse. He had over 1 year. Show us that you can get stars to this team by not over paying and show us that you can draft ...

It is time for MU to be hold accountable ...
          I agree. Time for some movement. Coaching and players alike, should be an interesting off season

nubreed000 wrote: View Post

Cheers Casey!
          Love these breakdowns. A giant coaching blunder there drawing up the play for the WRONG side of the court.

Comment

That video is the stomach punch that keeps happening
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

MU should have fired Casey during the Playoff Game 3.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                That video is the stomach punch that keeps happening
                It's an instant rebuttal to any argument for keeping Casey.

Comment

Nick Nurse the new coach?
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                    Nick Nurse the new coach?
                    I'm not opposed. He has won coach of the year in every league he's coached in, as well as multiple championships in each league. He knows how to run an NBA offense. I think he was a great find by Masai and I'm sure Masai brought him in for a reason.

Comment

Its basically anybody but Casey

Comment

Working...
                      X