No announcement yet.

Why the Raps are struggling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir has no post game but Pattereson has some and so does Hands not great but enough to bother Pierce.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
      It feels like its Raptors vs Casey.
      More like not-quite-as-knowledgeable-as-they-think posters vs Casey.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Lark Benson wrote: View Post
        Soooooo think about how the matchups are determining the series and not the officiating, etc? Pretty sure that's why I started this thread....
        I dont care how you started it, thats how im ending it. Im no teven arguing you fuck, I'm just changing the view slightly, stop being so effing snippy.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
          matchups or not, there is literally no ball movement at all. game 6 was probably the most evident of the series with DD hoisting up tough shots over and over in the FIRST quarter. this has been apparent throughout the first 5 games too. it almost seems like we rely more on brooklyn missing the basket than actual good plays being run.
          I hate the way Lowry and DD go one-on-one on so many possessions, at times without even making a single pass. They're both playing really well, but at the same time we all know that the Raps as a team are much, much more successful when the ball moves and you get open shots for the role players. I'd rather see PP shoot an open three after 4 passes than watch DeMar launch an off balance floater against a double team, even if DeMar makes the shot and ends up with 30 points. The Raps win when they play team ball at the offensive end - it's as simple as that.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
            I dont care how you started it, thats how im ending it. Im no teven arguing you fuck, I'm just changing the view slightly, stop being so effing snippy.
            You told me to fuck off in another thread, then just called me a fuck again. Who's snippy? ROFL.

But I guess you've learned to play it like KG, huh? Initiate the contact, then throw your arms up and pretend you had nothing to do with it.

Comment

hahaha I know, my bad. I like your posts brother.... just dont completely agree.... enjoy today....

cheers

Comment

Lark Benson wrote: View Post

But I guess you've learned to play it like KG, huh? Initiate the contact, then throw your arms up and pretend you had nothing to do with it.
                hahahaha Sj is "gaming" the Lark!!!

Comment

Working...
                X