Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1417

Thread: Game #7: Brooklyn Nets 104 - Toronto Raptors 103 (Nets Win Series 4-3)

Raptors Republic Starter imaginelino's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, what a bunch of mooks some of you are. Really? you would have rather tanked and build from the absolute bottom rather than building with a core that has proven to have real fight, real grit and who have all banded together. Who after three years under Casey have developed an identity, instilled a defensive minded culture. You want to start all over for a chance at Wiggins? Your still beating that drum after this, this was a great experience and you shouldn't toss that to the side like these games didn't matter. Cause they did.

And for those calling out for Casey to get fired? This man should be extended, unless you got a top flight proven coach ready to come in, you go with Casey. These guys talked about toughness, resilience, never giving up. Where do you think thank comes from. Casey preached the same message over and over again and it paid off this season. You don't toss that away. And with all the exposure we have, free agents will take a second look at Toronto.

They played their hearts out and lost to a more experienced team who held it together, bent but never broken. They will be thinking about this game all summer. Lowry, DD, Val, Ross, 2Pat, Amir, Vasquez is our core and I hope they all come back.

2. Like 007, TRex liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    Rockets fans can piss off. You had your chance, suckers.
    @Boymusic66

4. Like Just Is, KHD liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote imaginelino wrote: View Post
    Wow, what a bunch of mooks some of you are. Really? you would have rather tanked and build from the absolute bottom rather than building with a core that has proven to have real fight, real grit and who have all banded together. Who after three years under Casey have developed an identity, instilled a defensive minded culture. You want to start all over for a chance at Wiggins? Your still beating that drum after this, this was a great experience and you shouldn't toss that to the side like these games didn't matter. Cause they did.

And for those calling out for Casey to get fired? This man should be extended, unless you got a top flight proven coach ready to come in, you go with Casey. These guys talked about toughness, resilience, never giving up. Where do you think thank comes from. Casey preached the same message over and over again and it paid off this season. You don't toss that away. And with all the exposure we have, free agents will take a second look at Toronto.

They played their hearts out and lost to a more experienced team who held it together, bent but never broken. They will be thinking about this game all summer. Lowry, DD, Val, Ross, 2Pat, Amir, Vasquez is our core and I hope they all come back.
    Agreed 100%. Great post.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

Raptors Republic Rookie MunsMunny's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to be depressed for a few months

Post Thanks / Like

Quote imaginelino wrote: View Post

This! We will be even better next year. Hopefully Contenders in the next 3 years

Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote MunsMunny wrote: View Post
    I'm going to be depressed for a few months
    Im gonna be depressed till the draft which is almost 2 months away
    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

"I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game."

Raptors Republic All-Star Balls of Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Which is super uneventful for the Raps this year.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Why?

I'm sure Clippers vs Thunders series will cure depression... at least for me.

Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    Why? Don't we have a pick? Don't be underestimating the talent in the late first round.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

12. Like Just Is, rocwell liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Why?

I'm sure Clippers vs Thunders series will cure depression... at least for me.
    I'm gonna enjoy watching the Heat beat up the Nets in 4 games

14. Like Jclaw liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well at least we can be happy to be adding someone with talent and get rid of our useless bench players like Buycks Stone Novak Hayes Salmonella etc

"I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game."

Raptors Republic Starter Just Is's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

For reference, Lowry was a late first rounder.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    I'm gonna enjoy watching the Heat beat up the Nets in 4 games
    If Net fans hate Lowry for his "flops"
    Goodluck with LBJ, WADE

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully not- Draft day is trade central.
    @Boymusic66

Raptors Republic All-Star Jclaw's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Best.Tweet.Ever.
    It's not just about Lowry...It's about the 3 spot.

Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

nothing else left to be said really.

overall we didn't play well at all in this entire series, but somehow kept brooklyn on their toes.

no idea whats going to happen next season. are lowry and vasquez still going to be around? are we ever going to get a feel-good buzzer beater??

terrence ross was utter shit in the ENTIRE series. i don't care that he made that 'key steal' in the end. his impact was sorely missed the entire 7 games which could have made a huge difference because we literally had NO spacing compared to the nets. ahh well. always next year.

i want the raptors to be the portland of the east. cheers to MU and to the raptors future.

overall it was an awesome season of mostly ups and some downs. i'm super glad DD has finally seen some playoff time, along with our 2 sophomores. kyle (if he stays) knows this team is his now. and amir is just amir.

GO RAPS.

Post Thanks / Like

Casey is now saying Demar DeRozan had the flu...

Raptors Republic Superstar Superjudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

im not a mook.

anyone who claims that they knew Toronto would pull this out after that trade is one of three things,

1. A giant liar.
    2. An amnesiac
    3. A fucking Kreskin like seer of the future.

Period. End of discussion.

Some of us can admit what we think of feel, but were just grown ups, rational, and for the most part just regular sports fans.

The rest, calling me or anyone else names in hindsight..... you have alittle growing up to do.

Great season.

cheers

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    nothing else left to be said really.

overall we didn't play well at all in this entire series, but somehow kept brooklyn on their toes.

no idea whats going to happen next season. are lowry and vasquez still going to be around? are we ever going to get a feel-good buzzer beater??

terrence ross was utter shit in the ENTIRE series. i don't care that he made that 'key steal' in the end. his impact was sorely missed the entire 7 games which could have made a huge difference because we literally had NO spacing compared to the nets. ahh well. always next year.

i want the raptors to be the portland of the east. cheers to MU and to the raptors future.

overall it was an awesome season of mostly ups and some downs. i'm super glad DD has finally seen some playoff time, along with our 2 sophomores. kyle (if he stays) knows this team is his now. and amir is just amir.

GO RAPS.
    He was horrible. I don't think he made a single jump shot in this game. He couldn't even hit his freethrows. All of his points today were layups.

Just a brutal, brutal performance.

Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast

Thread Information