Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #7: Brooklyn Nets 104 - Toronto Raptors 103 (Nets Win Series 4-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make-up call there to satisfy the crowd.

Comment

• These refs are shit wtf
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Letting scrubs like Thornton and Livingston go off. We are in trouble.

Comment

• Livingston is getting superstar calls from the refs. This is not good....

Comment

• Veteran crew my ass.

Comment

• Wow, the fix is in.

We really need the fans at ACC to start calling bullshit of the refs.

Comment

• You get what you pay for?

OPEN UP THE CHEQUEBOOK LEIWEKE!
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I'm gonna be a serial killer after this game.
                  Gonna murder some refs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  OG is our king

Comment

• Pill wrote: View Post
                    Veteran crew my ass.
                    "Veteran Crew" just means "guys who know how to get the desired outcome"

Comment

• Mannnn. These guys can flat out make shots. Some tough, tooouughhh shots are falling for them
                      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• OK. That was an absolute blatant push off. To the point where the ABC announcers called it instantly, before a shot was even put up.
                        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                          You're effin kidding me? Raptor American Ties? really? arrogant a-holes
                          Also said something like Lowry said all your friends leave you. Really weird piece there. They did mention Toronto is the 4th largest market in North America, so there's that.

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                            You're effin kidding me? Raptor American Ties? really? arrogant a-holes
                            Maybe ABC should remind their audience that basketball was invented by a Canadian and the first pro game played was at Maple Leaf Gardens against the Knicks.

Comment

• The fact that Livingston hit every jumper he takes is really disheartening. Also we have let Marcus Thorton get comfortable. Not good. If Teletovic gets going as well it's over.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KLow 2 pts DD 4 pts

Not gonna cut it...
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X