Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #7: Brooklyn Nets 104 - Toronto Raptors 103 (Nets Win Series 4-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Yeah, so maybe if he actually knew where the raptors had to inbound the ball from (lol), things could've gone better!

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
        Yeah, so maybe if he actually knew where the raptors had to inbound the ball from (lol), things could've gone better!
        I actually didn't notice this til now.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

DC has no idea what Offense is LMAO

And his defense was exposed in this series
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            "This is as big a mistake as you can POSSIBLY make in coaching"

I didn't say it
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

this sounds so bad. how a profesional coach staff, not only casey, can get mistaken from what side they have to inbound the ball

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post

Best sign that he wants to remain a Raptor.

Only way I can see us losing him is if we do a poor offer. I don't think JUST a big money contract is going to steal him away by another team unless the offer we give him is insulting. This is HIS team. He's not going to get that anywhere else.
                I agree. Obviously he's gonna get a bunch of cash, but I don't think there's many other places where he can walk into the team and be the main guy, which is a role he clearly thrived in this year.

I'd also like to think he's smart and competitive enough to leave us with some extra money for other additions, but we'll see. Can't fault a guy for going for market value, either.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                  "This is as big a mistake as you can POSSIBLY make in coaching"

I didn't say it
                  And the answer to the question "Will DC cost us this series?" has been answer with that last play.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Don't take any advice from Salmons, JV! Just don't.

Comment

• Such a disappointing loss.. they crawled back into it, but couldn't get it done. Love this team.. hope they come back stronger and hungrier.

What separates the best teams from everyone else is the ability to get an easy bucket. Typically its a post player who can drive it in. The Raptors don't have that. Lowry/DD can both get one off but its usually 50/50. JV and Amir are not reliable enough. The Nets had Joe Johnson and that's why they won (although I'm sure Fields could have done a good job on him).

The team doesn't necessarily need a bigger wing because who's to say they face the Nets/Johnson again next year. The key is to get a guy that can score easy buckets. JV did it in game 1 and 2 but the Nets (and the Refs) figured him out. Amir had some easy buckets today but because he's so hobbled it didn't last.

I don't know how MU does it.. but that should be the primary goal.

Comment

Get that fucking cancer away from Jonas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

4 pints of beer helps me to get a sleep. too cheesy???

Comment

• Gvid wrote: View Post
                              4 pints of beer helps me to get a sleep. too cheesy???
                              Apparently 4 pints of beer puts JV behind the wheel.
                              @Boymusic66

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
                                Apparently 4 pints of beer puts JV behind the wheel.
                                Assuming that he was driving back home after 4 beers I think that 2 more would put him to bed. Wow this loss really got me.. its been 2hrs after the game and Im still in the forums discusing how many beers would put JV to bed.

Comment

Working...
                                X