Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #7: Brooklyn Nets 104 - Toronto Raptors 103 (Nets Win Series 4-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate to say it, but good no call on Lowry. Some contact, but it all came after the shot. If that's the best look we can get out of a timeout, we can't be looking for the refs to save us.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Wow, the ACC went so silent after that.
      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
        Sooooooo..............

What do you guys think of Jerami Grant?
        Lock down defender with athleticism that plays the 3 spot. Why not?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          What a season ... Couldn't have asked to spend it with a better group of guys. Cheers Boys!
          I second that Joey, this year was my favourite time as a Rap fan and the crowd here was a big part of it. We're all hurting right now, that would have been an epic comeback!

Comment

• Welp, it was a pretty fucking awesome season.

Group hug!
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Not only did Lowry get fouled, Patterson did too by Pierce on that last sequence. But with that being said, they shouldn't have waited until the last minute to make a furious comeback.

I hope the NBA enjoys it's Miami-Jersey match up and I hope it's everything they expect it to be

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                  Hell of a play by TRoss to steal that ball and throw it off Pierce. He had an awful series, but came up huge in the biggest moment.
                  He actually did play quite well tonight. If we got that out of him for 3 or 4 more games, this could've been a whole different series.

Obvious weakness exposed in this series (roster-wise): no size or depth at the wing. It was already obvious, but this just accentuated it. By far the biggest offseason priority.

Comment

• Great season. Not much else to say. Most of RRs were tankers back in October but things has changed. wow.

I believe in Masai and Tim. They know what they're doing. No more 5 year droughts.

Let's go raps! We The North!

Comment

• bkallday wrote: View Post
                      No problem looking forward to miami.
                      Have fun getting swept. GG

Comment

• So does this go down in history now? Vince Carter moment right here...
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                          No ref will call anything with 1 second left in a game 7.
                          Yeah, and even more so for the Raptors vs. the Nets. But I'm not bitter about that, really. I knew it would happen once Lowry looked set on taking it himself.

Oh well, we had a good year and if not for one-sided refereeing could have won that series. After being in the Tank camp at the start of the season, I have nothing to complain about.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                            Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Go back to jersey you piece of shit.
                            To be honest, I don't understand the hate that much. His offense is the only that really bothers me. His defense is actually good. What most people don't seem to understand is that it isn't really Casey's fault if say Demar or Ross fucks up on defense. A coach can only do so much on the floor. Casey can only instruct them on the defensive plays, but it's up to the players to execute. Those last two Nets inbound attempts were good defense.

Comment

• I am still in shock at how good of a game that became. If we lose with one shot to hit and we get fouled but it's not called I can totally live with that.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• bkallday wrote: View Post
                                No problem looking forward to miami.
                                Have fun getting raped by Lebron and the refs LMAO

good series though I just hate paul pierce
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X