Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #7: Brooklyn Nets 104 - Toronto Raptors 103 (Nets Win Series 4-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    I wouldn't fire Casey. I feel like that would just ruin the chemistry of this team especially for Lowry.
    If Lowry does not resign I will have a breakdown.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      I want Lowry taking that shot. He got us here, he earned it.
      I want Lowry taking a shot...not sure I want it to be that shot.

Comment

• we're cursed or something smh

Comment

• The bright side is that I dont have to donate my left nut

Comment

• What a game. What a season. Been a privilege to watch this team this season. Sucks that we had a chance at the buzzer and missed. I hope we keep our core and continue to improve and patch our holes. Like an SF that can guard guys like JJ and not useless on offense. A backup C as well.

I trust Masai well do what's best for the team. Well, see you again next season Raptors.

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk
            Using Tapatalk

Comment

• http://www.nba.com/raptors/raptorslive

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                I wouldn't fire Casey. I feel like that would just ruin the chemistry of this team especially for Lowry.
                Same scenario as the 2007 off-season, it's not really the coach per say... it's 75% - 80% the players no doubt. Masai's got shit-tonnes of homework this summer and he's gonna try to straight A this season with no sure guarantees. I am confident Masai will not resolve the SF bench position with another Jason Kapono.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

we're cursed or something smh
                  Ain't that some sh*t?
                  Last edited by Just Is; Sun May 4, 2014, 04:18 PM. Reason: Beat to it
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Our biggest need is a reliable defensive wing.

Salmons needs to be bought out, so the wing can take all his minutes.
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      I want Lowry taking a shot...not sure I want it to be that shot.
                      True. We didn't have much of a play drawn up though. I mean, pick and roll? That's the best we can do? Obviously they're going to trap him hard. Kind of amazing he got off the look that he did.

Also, underrated moment was when we had no one to inbound the ball. Not exactly confidence boosting, seeing that happen.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• So, so proud of this team. They all played at/or above their heads. Love how Ross elevated is game in the last few minutes. These guys nearly put together a miracle. Hopefully, they can keep Lowry, Vasquez, and 2Pat. Casey at the end of the season was still flawed, but grew up as a coach. Bravo guys.

Comment

• So can we get rid of Casey?
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• slomo wrote: View Post
                            What a game. What a season. Been a privilege to watch this team this season. Sucks that we had a chance at the buzzer and missed. I hope we keep our core and continue to improve and patch our holes. Like an SF that can guard guys like JJ and not useless on offense. A backup C as well.

I trust Masai well do what's best for the team. Well, see you again next season Raptors.

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk
                            Honest to the power of Jeebus, we gotta replace Salmons ASAP. Hatred has dissipated, but he's expendable, and if Masai trades Landry and Novak for better players, I will run outside my house naked in JOY!!!

Comment

• The execution/spacing there in the end was brutal. Lowry basically went 1 on 5.

Ross once again was nowhere to be found in this game. Story of the game and the series for the Raps IMO. He made a great play there in the end stealing the ball off of Pierce. But overall, another pathetic performance.

Anyway, can't believe i'm saying this but GO HEAT. Can't stand KG and Pierce. Pierce specially. The guy was just trolling the fans there in the end blowing kisses. Classless.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                Jinx thread gahhhhhh
                                Not a jinx thread. Guess I forgot that we are from CANADA!

Comment

Working...
                                X