Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #7: Brooklyn Nets 104 - Toronto Raptors 103 (Nets Win Series 4-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone needs to pull a Noah, and walk up to every ref and tell them to fuck off.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Someone needs to pull a Noah, and walk up to every ref and tell them to fuck off.
      It's the only way

Comment

• We tried to fight through it, proud of them for that.
        Still not over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        OG is our king

Comment

• Lowry was moving Blatche was not. Simple. You guys are forever blaming refs. How about you take a look at your team. They have played TERRIBLE. Absolutely TERRIBLE and STUPID but you want to blame refs. And our coach is the dumbest man I've ever seen.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• The Nets are raiding our fridges and stealing all the salami and cheese.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
              It's 5 on 8. This game is over. And don't you dare tell me it's not. These refs are fucking clowns, this league is a joke. Casey should just tell his guys to walk off the court, the fix is in, we might as well call attention to it. Make everyone see how fucking crooked this league is.

I hope lebron dunks on pierce every single game, and I hope wade puts his nuts right in jjs face
              Amen. The Heat better make a mockery of these fools. Casey should pay close attention to Spoelstra in particular. He can learn a thing or two about how to coach.
              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Hope Lebron eats Nets alive.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  if that was a block then I'm a fucking ballerina
                  It was a block. The refs are not the problem. In no world did we deserve to win this game. Frankly, it's surprising we stayed in it as long as we did.
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    Lowry was moving Blatche was not. Simple. You guys are forever blaming refs. How about you take a look at your team. They have played TERRIBLE. Absolutely TERRIBLE and STUPID but you want to blame refs. And our coach is the dumbest man I've ever seen.
                    i agree with you for once

#GTFOCasey.

Comment

• If Casey is resigned I need to look for a new team

He has been absolutely atrocious

You're a defense 1st coach but you can't figure out how to stop one player in 7 fucking games?

GTFO AND NEVER COME BACK
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Raptors could be tied if not DD and Lowry crazy shots when the D is all over them

Comment

• I am now a blazer fan.
                          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            It was a block. The refs are not the problem. In no world did we deserve to win this game. Frankly, it's surprising we stayed in it as long as we did.
                            It has to go both ways though. Thats what Im more upset about.
                            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Lowry was moving Blatche was not. Simple. You guys are forever blaming refs. How about you take a look at your team. They have played TERRIBLE. Absolutely TERRIBLE and STUPID but you want to blame refs. And our coach is the dumbest man I've ever seen.
                              You can't possibly think the refs haven't been helping BKL with their calls though. It's not even close to a fair whistle. Not even close.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                                I am now a blazer fan.
                                I was cheering for Houston.

Comment

Working...
                                X