Follow the best raps gameday tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow the best raps gameday tweets

Hey! Last week I made this site so that people could follow the best gameday tweets (@raptorsrepublic included, of course ) without having to use twitter, spend time finding the right people to follow, or fill up your timeline with people who only post great stuff during gameday.

http://theconversation.jgordner.com

It'd be really great if you guys kept this up while watching the game (or followed it to keep up in addition to the gameday thread) and gave me any feedback you have. Is anyone missing? How could it be better?

Thanks!
    Jon

cool! thanks for this
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Now that the game's over, if you can't stream the press conference, see the quotes from it on the feed!

DeMar was playing with the flu, apparently.

Comment

Way cool! Respect.

Comment

During the game 14 people from the forums checked out the site and stayed on it for an average of 24 minutes at a time. THANK YOU SO MUCH! If you've got any thoughts about the site, people I should add, or things I should make it to do while I get it ready for next season, let me know!

I swear, that game stopped my heart at least 6 times. Go Raps!
          Last edited by jgordner; Sun May 4, 2014, 06:10 PM. Reason: (turns out 14 people visited, not 12!)

Comment

jgordner wrote: View Post
            During the game 12 people from the forums checked out the site and stayed on it for an average of 24 minutes at a time. THANK YOU SO MUCH! If you've got any thoughts about the site, people I should add, or things I should make it to do while I get it ready for next season, let me know!

I swear, that game stopped my heart at least 6 times. Go Raps!
            Do you have the accounts of the actual players there? This is something that can definitely built upon. I'll think up of ideas of the next few days and let you know. What did you use to program/develop/make this? You can PM me if you wish, or do nothing too if your scared of me stealing your idea :P ... (promise I won't)

Comment

Working...
            X