Hey BC, Warriors Just Waived Raja Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey BC, Warriors Just Waived Raja Bell

Obviously Raja can't help this team this season because the last that I recall he was out for the season because of a wrist injury, but what about for next season? Seeing how BC is going to have to be creative with the cap, Bell could probably come relatively cheap and I think he still has a couple decent seasons left in him. Not to mention be a considerable upgrade to our back court defence.

Thoughts?

Marcus Thornton delivered an update via Twitter confirming Williams won't be let go and that Bell will be waived.
    Source - Click here

I like him. Will be much better fit than Wright is.

Comment

If they could land Raja Bell that would be great but I'm sure a lot of teams will be calling him now. Maybe if Colangelo guarantees a starting spot for the rest of the season? The helps the Raptors win games and helps Bell showcase himself for his next contract, his last shot at a payday.

Comment

He's washed up.

He's the same type of player as Antoine Wright, and I don't think Bell is be as good as Wright.
        RR OG

Comment

Gotta agree with Realizer on this one. I'm not sure that he can bring anything to the Raps. But he may be a useful piece on a contending team that is a tweak a way from putting them over the top.

Comment

Defense and toughness.

Comment

What I wanna know is how the hell Marcus Thornton knows about everything that happens in Oakland?

Comment

Considering how badly this team has fallen apart over the last 3 weeks or so, does squeeking into the playoffs with the last available spot really worth it or would you not prefer the lottery pick instead?
                MArry

Comment

Welcome Marry!

Like it or not the Raptors have a lotto pick now and a goose egg this year for playoff games.

Comment

Working...
                  X