Here is to the best fans in the NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is to the best fans in the NBA

The sea os Red and White Jerseys outside the arena, a full house , loud and ... No where else in the NBA have I seen that many fans standing outside every game in the first round ... No where else in the past 20 years I can recall that.

We have the best fans in this league. This was the first round and we had 10,000 + people standing outside, jumping up and down !!!

MU you owe it to these fans to work hard this summer. We supported you, stood by you and now it is time to deliver. Make the right moves because these fans deserve better.

Amen. Even Oracle can't match how intense our crowds have been.
    @Boymusic66

Comment

Jamshid wrote: View Post
      The sea os Red and White Jerseys outside the arena, a full house , loud and ... No where else in the NBA have I seen that many fans standing outside every game in the first round ... No where else in the past 20 years I can recall that.

We have the best fans in this league. This was the first round and we had 10,000 + people standing outside, jumping up and down !!!

MU you owe it to these fans to work hard this summer. We supported you, stood by you and now it is time to deliver. Make the right moves because these fans deserve better.
      Dude, I pretty much hate all of your posts, ever. But I can say with pride that I love this one! Lol cheers buddy

Comment

Great fans.. but please don't blow your wad MU. I would hate to have another capped out team that has no way to improve going forward. Patience isn't a bad thing.

Comment

Working...
        X