This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Quest in Making the Playoffs Just Got a Boost

It would appear as though Deng's recent injury might just keep him out for the remainder of the season.

Not sure if that a good or bad thing. Make the playoffs, no draft pick this summer. Miss the playoffs we still get our selection.

As reported after Wednesday's game in Dallas, Luol Deng (strained right calf) was walking with a noticeable limp and had suffered a setback. Before the Bulls played the Cleveland Cavaliers Friday night, we learned just how much of a setback.

Bulls coach Vinny Del Negro announced that Deng will be sidelined an additional two to three weeks -- which means he could miss the remainder of the regular season because there's less than four weeks to go.

''He tried to warm up a little bit before the game at Dallas,'' Del Negro said. ''He was feeling better every day and thought he was getting close, and then he started doing some straight-ahead jogging and it really swelled up on him.

''Hopefully, it's [just] two weeks, but he has more inflammation now than he had before, so that's a setback. He's definitely gonna be out for a little bit."

The injury still is classified as a calf strain.

''That's exactly what it is,'' Del Negro said. ''They're very fickle, they're very difficult, and it's just a matter of time.

''He had another MRI and he had more fluid in there, more than he had previously, so now it's going to be two weeks for sure, and then we'll re-evaluate it as needed."
    Source - Click here

Perfect. We can limp in by default. Give the Raps even less motivation.

Watching this NCAA is making me wish I had a team that hustled.
    http://www.raptorman.ca/
    raptorman@rogers.com
    Discounted Raptor Tickets
    *No Service Charges*

Comment

Raptorman wrote: View Post
      Watching this NCAA is making me wish I had a team that hustled.
      It's pretty inspiring basketball eh Raptorman?

I wonder how many brackets were screwed up from yesterday's many upsets? I know mine is done.

Comment

If some college team from Iowa can beat the best team in the country, it gives me hope we can take 2 games (3 tops) against the Cavs in the first round.
        RR OG

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
          If some college team from Iowa can beat the best team in the country, it gives me hope we can take 2 games (3 tops) against the Cavs in the first round.
          Let me just guarantee you that we will be the 6th or 7th seed. We will be playing either Orlando or Atlanta. I know its not saying much But you know I have a good feeling about the Hawks, I think we got a shot against them.... and no I am not a retard...
          Take out the salami and cheese MAMA, this ball gameeeeee is OVERRRR!

Comment

RAPMAN wrote: View Post
            Let me just guarantee you that we will be the 6th or 7th seed. We will be playing either Orlando or Atlanta. I know its not saying much But you know I have a good feeling about the Hawks, I think we got a shot against them.... and no I am not a retard...
            lol I hear you...I was thinking earlier on during the season that they'd be our worst match up, but I don't know, I mean they'd definitely be the favorites, but with the Raptors there's ALWAYS a chance. The Raptors either totally stink out the join and get massacred, or compete and beat the best of'em, which is probably the scariest part for opposing teams - you just don't know what to expect :s ...other than no defense.
            http://facebook.com/DiseaseMusic

Comment

Working...
            X