Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Thank You To Our Forum Members

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank You To Our Forum Members

Much like Arse's thanks that was just posted on the main page of the site (http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2014/...thank-readers/) I wanted to continue our thanks to you the forum members here at Raptors Republic.

We're going on our 5th year here at the Raptors Republic forums, and hands down this has been the busiest and most productive we've seen these boards since our inauguration back in 2009. As I've mentioned to you the community before, we can't thank you enough your dedication and devotion to this team and our site. It truly is invaluable.

We've seen alot of members come and go over this past year, but really do appreciate your loyalty to help make this forum the best place for Raptors fans to come and either celebrate or commiserate with limited drama. (i.e. Banning Matt52/mcHAPPY and almost facing a mutiny)

Personally I also want to send out a quick thanks to the staff here too. .40 Cal Flakes, Apollo, Calgary Raps Fan, Joey, MangoKid, ReubenJRD, thead and of course Arsenalist. Thank you, thank you, thank you. To have such a reliable and level-headed bunch to help with these boards is amazing. I really do owe you guys alot for the amount of time you've all spend on here.

As we finish one season another off-season is almost upon us. We look forward to all the chats discussing the NBA draft, free agent frenzy and what's to be one of the most interesting off-season of possibilities for our beloved Raptors.

So, thanks again everyone and I wish everyone (including the forum) much continued success.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

That Matt52 dude deserved it.

mcHAPPY now, what a swell fellow.

On a more serious note, thank you guys as well. Nice to have a place to vent because no one in my bubble is as interested in Everything Raptors like I am.

Post Thanks / Like

I said it as soon as we lost, and I'll say it again, I could not ask for a better group of guys (and girl, here's looking at you mamba!) to enjoy the season with. At this point, the Raptors aren't the Raptors without all of you here to enjoy them with.
    In Masai we Trust.

Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

These boards are a literal addiction for me. I like how everyone appears to be on the same page when it comes to general etiquette, without really having to re-iterate whats acceptable and whats not acceptable. Some of the best raptor fans in the city reside in these boards.

I for one appreciate its existence!
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote enlightenment wrote: View Post
    These boards are a literal addiction for me. I like how everyone appears to be on the same page when it comes to general etiquette, without really having to re-iterate whats acceptable and whats not acceptable. Some of the best raptor fans in the city reside in these boards.

I for one appreciate its existence!
    Not just the city man, in the country!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    "You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

- Walter White

6. Like LBF, RPT23, Dr. James Naismith liked this post
    Raptors Republic Starter Scraptor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

As a relative newcomer I want to thank the mods for a great hands-off job. Also to the posters for mostly not being trolls. Also to the trolls for mostly not being posters. Also to the posters made by the Raptors. RIP Manimal.

8. Like blackjitsu, RPT23, Dr. James Naismith liked this post
    Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I would never be able to make it through the work days without you guys
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

10. Like RPT23, Jclaw, stooley, Joey, Dr. James Naismith liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    That Matt52 dude deserved it.

mcHAPPY now, what a swell fellow.

On a more serious note, thank you guys as well. Nice to have a place to vent because no one in my bubble is as interested in Everything Raptors like I am.
    Glad somebody cracked the service door to get this guy back in the club. The muscle at the door here can be a real b*tch.

12. Like RPT23 liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

love this place! was a long time member of another forum but glad i found this one later on in my career as a raptor fan.

Post Thanks / Like

You're welcome
    @jerboat

15. Like RPT23, Joey, enlightenment liked this post
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Was a hell of a season, but definitely enoyed the ride!! Thanks everyone!!

17. Like RPT23 liked this post
    Raptors Republic Starter e_wheazhy_'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Man I'm so glad I joined this forum, great place to meet with like minded people, even if we get some random fair weathers every now and then, I really appreciate the conversations that are brought to the table by this group. I'm glad to have this support group to share the sting of that loss.
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

19. Like RPT23 liked this post
    Raptors Republic All-Star Yabadabayolo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
    Man I'm so glad I joined this forum, great place to meet with like minded people, even if we get some random fair weathers every now and then, I really appreciate the conversations that are brought to the table by this group. I'm glad to have this support group to share the sting of that loss.
    I love you guys

Best place to talk raps without dumbing it down for puck heads and other non-ballers

Great season, let's make it better next year
    In Swag we Trust

-Nick Young

21. Like RPT23 liked this post
    Raptors Republic All-Star jacobdr4's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hell of a season . excited to see what they do this summer and how the players return after an off season of work which is just as exciting as in season for me. Glad to have finally found a place with like minded rap fans.

23. Like RPT23 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup we got a great group of members here. Cheers to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25. Like RPT23 liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

awwwwwwn love you guys too :*
    blessed to be part of such an amazing group of people
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

27. Like RPT23 liked this post
    Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

To Celebrate I have brought GIF's

He's 2 years away from being 2 years away, but his wingspan is already here .

29. Like LBF, RPT23 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad I found these forums, don't know anyone here in Vancouver who cares about basketball, never mind the Raptors.

Cheers everyone!
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

31. Like RPT23 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad to have been part of this forum this year, happy I found it. Looking forward to next year with y'all, unless Lowry doesn't resign and we all end up moving to separate cabins in the wood with no internet access and try to forget what a basketball even is.
    @Boymusic66

33. Like RPT23 liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar Axel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Another solid year. Sadly, I will be much less active this year than in the past. 90% of my RR activity over the years has been while at work. As of yesterday, I am off for 8 months to take care of my little girl (and help train her to cheer for the Raps). So with full time daddy duty in effect, it will be harder to find the time to get onto the RR.

That said, I still plan to creep a bit from my phone and post occasionally (plus the dynasty league is still full effect). Like the Raps this year, it's been a fun run but like the Raps next year, who knows what the future will hold.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information