Thank You To Our Forum Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You To Our Forum Members

Much like Arse's thanks that was just posted on the main page of the site (http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2014/...thank-readers/) I wanted to continue our thanks to you the forum members here at Raptors Republic.

We're going on our 5th year here at the Raptors Republic forums, and hands down this has been the busiest and most productive we've seen these boards since our inauguration back in 2009. As I've mentioned to you the community before, we can't thank you enough your dedication and devotion to this team and our site. It truly is invaluable.

We've seen alot of members come and go over this past year, but really do appreciate your loyalty to help make this forum the best place for Raptors fans to come and either celebrate or commiserate with limited drama. (i.e. Banning Matt52/mcHAPPY and almost facing a mutiny)

Personally I also want to send out a quick thanks to the staff here too. .40 Cal Flakes, Apollo, Calgary Raps Fan, Joey, MangoKid, ReubenJRD, thead and of course Arsenalist. Thank you, thank you, thank you. To have such a reliable and level-headed bunch to help with these boards is amazing. I really do owe you guys alot for the amount of time you've all spend on here.

As we finish one season another off-season is almost upon us. We look forward to all the chats discussing the NBA draft, free agent frenzy and what's to be one of the most interesting off-season of possibilities for our beloved Raptors.

So, thanks again everyone and I wish everyone (including the forum) much continued success.

That Matt52 dude deserved it.

mcHAPPY now, what a swell fellow.

On a more serious note, thank you guys as well. Nice to have a place to vent because no one in my bubble is as interested in Everything Raptors like I am.

Comment

I said it as soon as we lost, and I'll say it again, I could not ask for a better group of guys (and girl, here's looking at you mamba!) to enjoy the season with. At this point, the Raptors aren't the Raptors without all of you here to enjoy them with.

Comment

These boards are a literal addiction for me. I like how everyone appears to be on the same page when it comes to general etiquette, without really having to re-iterate whats acceptable and whats not acceptable. Some of the best raptor fans in the city reside in these boards.

I for one appreciate its existence!
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
          These boards are a literal addiction for me. I like how everyone appears to be on the same page when it comes to general etiquette, without really having to re-iterate whats acceptable and whats not acceptable. Some of the best raptor fans in the city reside in these boards.

I for one appreciate its existence!
          Not just the city man, in the country!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

As a relative newcomer I want to thank the mods for a great hands-off job. Also to the posters for mostly not being trolls. Also to the trolls for mostly not being posters. Also to the posters made by the Raptors. RIP Manimal.

Comment

I would never be able to make it through the work days without you guys

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                That Matt52 dude deserved it.

mcHAPPY now, what a swell fellow.

On a more serious note, thank you guys as well. Nice to have a place to vent because no one in my bubble is as interested in Everything Raptors like I am.
                Glad somebody cracked the service door to get this guy back in the club. The muscle at the door here can be a real b*tch.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

love this place! was a long time member of another forum but glad i found this one later on in my career as a raptor fan.

Comment

You're welcome
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Was a hell of a season, but definitely enoyed the ride!! Thanks everyone!!

Comment

Man I'm so glad I joined this forum, great place to meet with like minded people, even if we get some random fair weathers every now and then, I really appreciate the conversations that are brought to the table by this group. I'm glad to have this support group to share the sting of that loss.
                        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                          Man I'm so glad I joined this forum, great place to meet with like minded people, even if we get some random fair weathers every now and then, I really appreciate the conversations that are brought to the table by this group. I'm glad to have this support group to share the sting of that loss.
                          I love you guys

Best place to talk raps without dumbing it down for puck heads and other non-ballers

Great season, let's make it better next year
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Hell of a season . excited to see what they do this summer and how the players return after an off season of work which is just as exciting as in season for me. Glad to have finally found a place with like minded rap fans.

Comment

Yup we got a great group of members here. Cheers to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X