Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: Post Season Players Interviews

  1. #21
    Raptors Republic Superstar Hotshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,528
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I think it will come down to money with Kyle, if Masai will be "generous" with the money then he won't have a reason not to go.


  2. #22
    Raptors Republic Rookie xRevise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Joey wrote: View Post
    And puts to rest this silly notion we can't keep our Free Agents.

    Or Solidifies it ... sooo when's July 1st again?
    Less than two months away Joey!

  3. #23
    Raptors Republic All-Star OldSkoolCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,331
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Joey wrote: View Post
    JV looks really sad in that video ... Poor guy ...

    Scratch that ... have a good summer you BIG lug!
    First time in a while that he actually looked like a 21 year old kid emotionally.

  4. #24
    Raptors Republic All-Star YoungGunRaptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,301
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I must say,

    Amir seems like a gentle giant off the court. He is very soft spoken. Hopefully he is 150% ready to go for next season. I hope he continues to work on the summer 3 ball
    “You can sink and drown, or you can float, and we out here like Michael Phelps."
    Demar Derozan


  5. #25
    Raptors Republic All-Star 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    2,433
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
    I must say,

    Amir seems like a gentle giant off the court. He is very soft spoken. Hopefully he is 150% ready to go for next season. I hope he continues to work on the summer 3 ball
    And teaches Chuck Hayes the three as well!
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

  6. #26
    Raptors Republic All-Star consmap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,698
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
    And teaches Chuck Hayes the three as well!
    I wanna see Chuck hit a three pointer using that runner-jumpshot thing he does.

  7. #27
    Raptors Republic Starter TSF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Waterloo
    Posts
    594
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
    First time in a while that he actually looked like a 21 year old kid emotionally.
    Absolutely NO DUI'S, Jonas.
    @Boymusic66

  8. #28
    Raptors Republic All-Star 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    2,433
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote consmap wrote: View Post
    I wanna see Chuck hit a three pointer using that runner-jumpshot thing he does.
    If he did that, would you forgive him for his sins?
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

  9. #29
    Raptors Republic All-Star YoungGunRaptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,301
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote consmap wrote: View Post
    I wanna see Chuck hit a three pointer using that runner-jumpshot thing he does.
    LOL, I agree. That was epic. While JV works with Hakeem, Hayes should go work with D Rose or Steve Nash so that he can master that running jump shot.
    “You can sink and drown, or you can float, and we out here like Michael Phelps."
    Demar Derozan


  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    837
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I want to see what Fields, the Defensive Stopper , had to say now ... Is He Healthy ? What is his plans for summer so he can earn few dollars of his 7 million/ys contract ?

  11. #31
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,591
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
    LOL, I agree. That was epic. While JV works with Hakeem, Hayes should go work with D Rose or Steve Nash so that he can master that running jump shot.
    LOL This totally wreaks of a Disney-Sports movie - 6'6" Center who decides to become a 6'6" Point Guard.

    Cue training montage!



    PS This video actually made me Laugh out loud.
    Last edited by Joey; Mon May 5th, 2014 at 11:22 PM.
    "I just dunked. Got a little dunk. That’s nice." Terrence Ross

  12. Like YoungGunRaptor liked this post
  13. #32
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    10,367
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Joey wrote: View Post
    LOL This totally wreaks of a Disney-Sports movie - 6'6" Center who decides to become a 6'6" Point Guard.

    Cue training montage!
    Half man Half Center : The Chuck Hayes Story
    Bring back the physical game and send the softies home.

  14. #33
    Raptors Republic Starter TSF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Waterloo
    Posts
    594
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Joey wrote: View Post
    LOL This totally wreaks of a Disney-Sports movie - 6'6" Center who decides to become a 6'6" Point Guard.

    Cue training montage!
    Our backup PG and backup C being the same height makes me uncomfortable lol
    @Boymusic66

  15. Like Just Is, consmap, YoungGunRaptor, Joey liked this post
  16. #34
    Raptors Republic All-Star 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    2,433
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Joey wrote: View Post
    LOL This totally wreaks of a Disney-Sports movie - 6'6" Center who decides to become a 6'6" Point Guard.

    Cue training montage!

    He could easily get the skills to replace Bikes, then the video shows how he slowly passes Nando de Yolo, Greasy Vasquez, then the climax hits when Lowry goes down with an injury in game 7 of the 2017 NBA finals, he comes in and at the buzzer Durant is triple teamed so he kicks it to Hayes in the corner, who swishes a three for the win.

    Magic.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

  17. Like Joey liked this post
  18. #35
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,591
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
    He could easily get the skills to replace Bikes, then the video shows how he slowly passes Nando de Yolo, Greasy Vasquez, then the climax hits when Lowry goes down with an injury in game 7 of the 2017 NBA finals, he comes in and at the buzzer Durant is triple teamed so he kicks it to Hayes in the corner, who swishes a three for the win.

    Magic.
    No swish looks sweeter than "The Hayes":

    "I just dunked. Got a little dunk. That’s nice." Terrence Ross

  19. #36
    Raptors Republic All-Star 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    2,433
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Joey wrote: View Post
    No swish looks sweeter than "The Hayes":

    I laugh so hard every time I see that.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

  20. Like Just Is, Joey liked this post
  21. #37
    Raptors Republic All-Star consmap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,698
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Joey wrote: View Post
    No swish looks sweeter than "The Hayes":

    I love how he runs back like "Yeah, I do that all the time in practice"

  22. #38
    Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,775
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote consmap wrote: View Post
    I love how he runs back like "Yeah, I do that all the time in practice"
    Probably does do it all the time in practice. If I hit half the shots in a game that I make when practicing I'd be in the D-League.

  23. Like consmap, Joey liked this post
  24. #39
    Raptors Republic All-Star ebrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    1,544
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Haha wow, Ross really wears his heart on his sleeve.. I can imagine him kneeling in the locker room and begging Lowry to stay.

    (This is no knock on him.. I'd do the same.)
    your pal,
    ebrian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •