No announcement yet.

Post Season Players Interviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"DeMar I don't mean to put you on the spot, but everything about your body language is telling us that Kyle Lowry has assured you he's coming back-"
    "I mean, I didn't say that! I didn't say, I didn't say he was, I didn't say he wasn't. I just said I'm not worried about it."
    OG is our king

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
      Probably not, just for the reason that scoring guards usually win it. Look at this year, most people thought Taj Gibson was the best 6th man but Crawford ending up winning it.
      I also didn't even think Crawford really deserved it. Yeah, he's a big time bench weapon for the Clippers. But you take him off that team, are they even really worse? Maybe they lose one or two more games....but you take either Gibson or, oddly enough, Augustin off Chicago, they maybe don't even make the playoffs at all in the East and could easily see them finishing with less than 35 wins. Gibson did a lot for them, and Augustin's scoring was critical to many of their wins.

Comment

Lol Lowry is SURE Casey will be back. Interesting.

Comment

xRevise wrote: View Post
          So excited for them to resign Kyle and Patrick.
          Family sticks together.
          And puts to rest this silly notion we can't keep our Free Agents.

Or Solidifies it ... sooo when's July 1st again?

Comment

JV looks really sad in that video ... Poor guy ...

Scratch that ... have a good summer you BIG lug!

Comment

I think it will come down to money with Kyle, if Masai will be "generous" with the money then he won't have a reason not to go.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                And puts to rest this silly notion we can't keep our Free Agents.

Or Solidifies it ... sooo when's July 1st again?
                Less than two months away Joey!

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                  JV looks really sad in that video ... Poor guy ...

Scratch that ... have a good summer you BIG lug!
                  First time in a while that he actually looked like a 21 year old kid emotionally.

Comment

I must say,

Amir seems like a gentle giant off the court. He is very soft spoken. Hopefully he is 150% ready to go for next season. I hope he continues to work on the summer 3 ball
                    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                      I must say,

Amir seems like a gentle giant off the court. He is very soft spoken. Hopefully he is 150% ready to go for next season. I hope he continues to work on the summer 3 ball
                      And teaches Chuck Hayes the three as well!
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                        And teaches Chuck Hayes the three as well!
                        I wanna see Chuck hit a three pointer using that runner-jumpshot thing he does.
                        OG is our king

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                          First time in a while that he actually looked like a 21 year old kid emotionally.
                          Absolutely NO DUI'S, Jonas.
                          @Boymusic66

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                            If he did that, would you forgive him for his sins?
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                              LOL, I agree. That was epic. While JV works with Hakeem, Hayes should go work with D Rose or Steve Nash so that he can master that running jump shot.
                              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

I want to see what Fields, the Defensive Stopper , had to say now ... Is He Healthy ? What is his plans for summer so he can earn few dollars of his 7 million/ys contract ?

Comment

Working...
                                X