No announcement yet.

Everything Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two years guaranteed with an option for a third makes the Casey extension even better, frankly. Maximum confidence and stability going forward with minimum risk.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
      Masai hinting we need a bigger wing and shot blocker (rim protection)
      that's what i keep saying!

Ariza and... yeah i dunno.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• on Greivis "We are going to try and get something done" - Masai
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
          that's what i keep saying!

Ariza and... yeah i dunno.
          Okafor
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• @WolstatSun: Masai approached Casey about extension earlier in year when team was mediocre, but Casey said to leave it until the end of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• That Ariza, so hot right now.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• probably use the 20th pick on a big SF and early 2nd on a shot blocker type

Comment

Okafor
                  could be a decent option, i guess. best of everyone for that in FA.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

probably use the 20th pick on a big SF and early 2nd on a shot blocker type
                    i'd go other way around
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• What Casey just said? Team started running PnR for Jonas? Since when?

Comment

"Nando, Lowry, Vasquez, Patterson are priorities"
                        thead wrote: View Post
                        on Greivis "We are going to try and get something done" - Masai
                        It really sounds like he wants to re-sign all 4 of them, which would keep their core together.

They sound like BC the way they're talking about organic growth being the key, although the key difference is roster continuity.

Comment

• Highlights or special moments for Casey

Ross (Clipper game) showed flashes of what he could be

Jonas (Game 1 vs Brookyln) showed future dominance and skill in reading situations

Comment

• Masai is giving props to Colangelo

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                              It really sounds like he wants to re-sign all 4 of them, which would keep their core together.

They sound like BC the way they're talking about organic growth being the key, although the key difference is roster continuity.
                              Well organic growth is kind of the key. I'm not sure if you're saying thats a mistake or not by comparing it to BC, but if and when a free agent splash happens, it'll be in 2015.

However much people want Durant in 2016, I see the moves coming a little sooner, it just fits in this team's timeline a little better.
                              "Bruno?
                              Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post

Colangelo showed Roster continuity through consistently blowing up parts of it

Comment

Working...
                                X