No announcement yet.

Everything 2014 SUMMER LEAGUE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pretty much a bang on assessment...no point in spending $2mil on a 3rd string PG in Nando...this summer league is just practice for Bruno & Bebe and an audition for one of the guards to break thru for the last spot...& anyone that reads my posts knows Im rooting for Kabongo big time...MLE will go to hopefully either Carter/Granger but there are many options for SF

PG: Lowry/Vasquez/Kabongo
    SG: Derozan/Williams
    SF: Ross/(Carter/Granger)/Fields/Bruno
    PF: Amir/Patterson/Tyler
    C: JV/Bebe/Hayes

can't wait to get these summer league games going now...get a 1st hand view of Bruno/Bebe in action...plus see guys like Kabongo, Lamb, Lee fighting for a spot...i need my off season ball fix damnit

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
      pretty much a bang on assessment...no point in spending $2mil on a 3rd string PG in Nando...this summer league is just practice for Bruno & Bebe and an audition for one of the guards to break thru for the last spot...& anyone that reads my posts knows Im rooting for Kabongo big time...MLE will go to hopefully either Carter/Granger but there are many options for SF

PG: Lowry/Vasquez/Kabongo
      SG: Derozan/Williams
      SF: Ross/(Carter/Granger)/Fields/Bruno
      PF: Amir/Patterson/Tyler
      C: JV/Bebe/Hayes

can't wait to get these summer league games going now...get a 1st hand view of Bruno/Bebe in action...plus see guys like Kabongo, Lamb, Lee fighting for a spot...i need my off season ball fix damnit
      I'm excited for this team. Much better bench than last year all the while adding on a couple of high potential prospects.
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Foreshadowing?!?!?!

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Just noticed Bebe is wearing #92 ? What kind of # is that
          Some athletes (Sidney Crosby comes to mind), use the year they were born in for their numbers.

Bebe was born in 1992.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            Foreshadowing?!?!?!

What's crazy about this is that the first 4 blocks are on consecutive possessions. All 5 occur in a 3 minute span...

Comment

Foreshadowing?!?!?!

Between Bebe and Bruno, we might set the summer league blocks record.

Comment

• So Ross is not doing Vegas then? Too bad. Would have liked to see some improvement from him.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  So it's Buycks vs Kabongo vs Machado for the 3rd PG spot. Let the competition begin. I'd love it if Kabongo played well and made the team, be nice to have a young Canadian on the squad, and for the Raps to be the team that gave him a chance. Realistically, I think Machado is the favorite, as he is the best pure PG of the bunch.
                  I know it's odd to quibble over the 3rd PG since they will likely see zero playing time all year, but that's what this time of year is for, worrying about 3rd string players that will never play.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                    Lebanon has a league???
                    Yeah, 3rd best league in the region, behind Israel and Turkey. All those countries have pro leagues. Most are just really, really bad.

Comment

Rodman in training?
                      Kobe goes 24 because he thinks he's one better than Jordan, Bebe goes 92 because he's one better than Rodman!!

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                        Yeah, 3rd best league in the region, behind Israel and Turkey. All those countries have pro leagues. Most are just really, really bad.
                        Any sports league that contains the phrase "behind Isreal and Turkey" doesn't need "really, really bad" in the description as well.

Comment

• http://probballreport.com/raptors-su...-fun-to-watch/
                          Myself (March 2014):
                          The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                            I was being partly facetious....that one of our SL invitees actually played there...and got paid. Keeping the dream alive I suppose..might as well see the world too.

Comment

• For once I'm actually really looking forward to watching our Summer League team!!

Besides the obvious notables of Bruno, Bebe and Daniels; Hassan Whiteside has always been an intrigueing prospect, Machado was talked about quite extensively around these parts only but a year ago, and obviously there is Kabongo, who could work his way into the 3rd/4th PG behind Lowry, Lou and maybe Vasquez.

Comment

• What the hell happen to the thing i wrote!!! It's gone!! And i made that poll!!

Comment

Working...
                                X