Everything 2014 SUMMER LEAGUE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I vote Kabongo

He at least showed he is physically ready to play in the NBA and defensively he can fill in for spot minutes (and really what else do you need?)

You never know....maybe he comes in and starts pressuring players like Ish Smith or Patrick Beverly and makes a role for himself

Comment

• Soooooooo....

when does the season start?
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        Soooooooo....

when does the season start?
        31 oct

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          31 oct
          Fuck.

At least I'm going to their preseason game in Vancouver! *looks at calendar and sees October 5th*

FUCK!
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

31 oct
            is it confirmed on who we are playing?
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
              is it confirmed on who we are playing?
              Nah, schedule isn't out yet

Comment

Nah, schedule isn't out yet

But it's confirmed we are playing on the 31st of October? How did I not see that anywhere
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

But it's confirmed we are playing on the 31st of October? How did I not see that anywhere
                  Season should start on 31st of oct or couple days earlier +-

EDIT: wiki The regular season will begin on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 with the defending NBA champions San Antonio Spurs hosting the first game.

pre-season: wiki The preseason will begin on Saturday, October 4, 2014 and will end on Friday, October 24, 2014.

Comment

• My guess would be Tuesday October 28th or Thursday October 30th.

A couple of marquee matchup a on Tuesday or Thursday with a full onslaught of games in Wednesday or Friday.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                      I vote Kabongo

He at least showed he is physically ready to play in the NBA and defensively he can fill in for spot minutes (and really what else do you need?)

You never know....maybe he comes in and starts pressuring players like Ish Smith or Patrick Beverly and makes a role for himself
                      ehhh, i don't know man, he looked pretty terrible, there's gotta be better options. hell, i'd say buycks is a better option.
                      "Bruno?
                      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• i just want to point out that if bycks were some random guy we picked up for SL, everybody would probably want him as our 3rd stringer

Comment

• draps wrote: View Post
                          i just want to point out that if bycks were some random guy we picked up for SL, everybody would probably want him as our 3rd stringer
                          you live and learn, right?
                          "Bruno?
                          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

i just want to point out that if bycks were some random guy we picked up for SL, everybody would probably want him as our 3rd stringer
                            As long as we ignored the Turnover and FGA section of the box score, then we'd be all about it. In context you see a guy who turned it over twice as often as passing it and who shot the ball every single chance he got for some inflated point totals. Buycks was far more intriguing after last years summer league where he played infinitely better.

Comment

Not me. Id still prefer Kabongo.
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• none of the point guards were remotely "good"
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X