Everything 2014 SUMMER LEAGUE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Masai turned down the Ennis/Ross trade. Why would Ross be going. Ross had a bad series against a team he matches up poorly against. Even with the bad series he would have gone fifth in a very good draft class before Harrison Barnes.
    I'm not saying he needs to go I'm just saying I swear I read that it was confirmed he is going.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Masai turned down the Ennis/Ross trade. Why would Ross be going. Ross had a bad series against a team he matches up poorly against. Even with the bad series he would have gone fifth in a very good draft class before Harrison Barnes.
      And what does Masai turning down a trade for Ross and Ennis have to do with him going to summer league. Him turning down that trade doesn't make Ross too good for summer league.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
        And what does Masai turning down a trade for Ross and Ennis have to do with him going to summer league. Him turning down that trade doesn't make Ross too good for summer league.
        Sorry mixed up this thread with the trade Ross thread.

Comment

Sorry mixed up this thread with the trade Ross thread.
          No worries man

Comment

never been interested in summer league before..but can't wait to see Bruno, Bebe & Kabongo...hope all 3 of em make the roster
            Last edited by RepTdot; Mon Jun 30, 2014, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Akkerman wrote: View Post
              If you have NBA TV Canada its on there
              I was kinda hoping someone would stream the games for free

Comment

Summer League

I am headed to the first day of Summer League so I will get to see Wiggins vs Parker and I'll also see Caboclo's first game.

Anyone ever been before? Anything I should be looking out for or be sure to do?

Comment

Did you get a sweet deal on a flight?

Comment

What are the exact dates. I might go this year.

Comment

I'm flying out of Great Falls (I live about as far from the Calgary Airport as I do from the Great Falls one) and I got flights for $250 round trip. I'm actually headed to Colorado but since Summer league starts the day we land, I couldn't resist.

Comment

Unless this has been reported otherwise, really doubt Nando and Ross will be playing.
                        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

albertan_10 wrote: View Post
                          I am headed to the first day of Summer League so I will get to see Wiggins vs Parker and I'll also see Caboclo's first game.

Anyone ever been before? Anything I should be looking out for or be sure to do?
                          Went a few years back. Fantastic trip!! Two gyms in the same facility, complete access to both, games going on all day, and no assigned seating.

Spent a few minutes with Lowry, Amir, and Fields. Talked with Casey, Colangelo, and Triano. And watched a game while sitting behind Melo, Amare, and Felton (Sidenote: when I first saw them I wondered who Melo's heavyset buddy was).

Get there early and you are guaranteed a first row seat wherever you want (court side is for players/coaches/management).

Enjoy, it is worth the trip!
                          http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                            What are the exact dates. I might go this year.
                            Orlando Summer League July 5-11

Las Vegas Summer League July 11-21
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

The team so far according to hoopshype:

Bruno Caboclo F 6-8 Brazil
                              Eric Griffin F 6-8 05/26/90 Campbell R
                              Myck Kabongo G 6-1 01/12/92 Texas R
                              Scott Machado G 6-1 06/08/90 Iona 1
                              Lucas Nogueira C 7-0 07/26/92 Brazil 0
                              John Shurna F 6-9 04/30/90 Northwestern R

http://hoopshype.com/summer_leagues.htm

Comment

Ejim with PHI, Birch with the Wiz, Bachynski with the Hornets
                                Myself (March 2014):
                                The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

Working...
                                X