• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread stayed on topic
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
      Greasy's and Kobe's balls together would fill the whole court and nobody would be able to play.
      They would have to resort to using their massive balls as the basketball. However it would really hurt and since there will be 4 balls, each would have to cut one of them. And they can't be on the court at the same time. That way one ball would be on the bench while the other will be on the court.
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
        Greasy's and Kobe's balls together would fill the whole court and nobody would be able to play.
        Also known as the only way that either of them would play consistent good defense this year.
        @Boymusic66

Comment

My fav teams growing up when I was actually old enough to understand and follow basketball (Was in the Bulls/MJ bandwagon in my childhood years) were the Spurs and Kings of the 2000's in the west and the Big Ben Pistons in the east. Then joined the Kobe-Lakers bandwagon 2-3 seasons before winning their 2 championships.

So currently, my teams in the west will always be the Spurs and the Lakers. But only one team in the East = Our Beloved Raptors. I'm a fan since we moved here, and it just feels great to have a hometown nba team. KD's coming in 2016 so I'm rooting for my Spurs to win it all. But if OKC does move on, they won't beat Miami. Had they not traded Harden, they would have won at least 1 already.

Comment

my question is... who the hell did they questioned?

Comment

Working...
            X