Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 179

Thread: Vasquez says that KD will come to Toronto to win championships

  1. #141
    Raptors Republic Starter TSF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Waterloo
    Posts
    594
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
    Thanks, I like dreaming
    You may be a dreamer, but you're not the only one
    @Boymusic66

  2. Like Jclaw liked this post
  3. #142
    Raptors Republic All-Star Scraptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Other Scott wrote: View Post
    I've said this before, but making moves solely to get KD in 2016 is a quick path to failure. Folks, there's less than a 5% chance that he comes here. Let's not sell the cow to get the magic beans.
    Worked out pretty well for Jack.

    Boston is already talking about adding Love so that they can have a shot at Durant in 2016. The NBA is an arms race.

  4. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,310
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Worked out pretty well for Jack.

    Boston is already talking about adding Love so that they can have a shot at Durant in 2016. The NBA is an arms race.
    This. The team that can assemble the most of the biggest and baddest weapons out there wins. Once you get one powerful weapon, it's easy to go attack another team and take theirs too.

  5. Like mcHAPPY liked this post
  6. #144
    Raptors Republic Starter JordanMariam14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    693
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote imanshumpert wrote: View Post
    This. The team that can assemble the most of the biggest and baddest weapons out there wins. Once you get one powerful weapon, it's easy to go attack another team and take theirs too.
    Right. That's what Houston did when they acquired Harden, then signed Howard.

    If we trade for Love, and he falls in love with Toronto and the culture here (like who wouldn't?). Then we'll have a good chance at signing KD.

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

  7. #145
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,328
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote imanshumpert wrote: View Post
    This. The team that can assemble the most of the biggest and baddest weapons out there wins. Once you get one powerful weapon, it's easy to go attack another team and take theirs too.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  8. #146
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    837
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
    Right. That's what Houston did when they acquired Harden, then signed Howard.

    If we trade for Love, and he falls in love with Toronto and the culture here (like who wouldn't?). Then we'll have a good chance at signing KD.

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    So somehow within 2 years, we will manage to sign Love and KD without giving up any assets like Big Val

    Yes, that is Reality.

  9. #147
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,310
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Jamshid wrote: View Post
    So somehow within 2 years, we will manage to sign Love and KD without giving up any assets like Big Val

    Yes, that is Reality.
    Pretty sure he said "trade" for Love. Which we actually do have the assets to pull off, just depends on whether Masai is interested in making such a move or not tbh.

  10. #148
    Raptors Republic All-Star Scraptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Jamshid wrote: View Post
    So somehow within 2 years, we will manage to sign Love and KD without giving up any assets like Big Val

    Yes, that is Reality.
    You need to get a grip and stop acting like you know more than everyone else. Where in his post does he suggest or even imply trading for Love without giving up assets?

    It's easy to mock other people. It's much harder to make a constructive contribution.

  11. Like Puffer, mcHAPPY liked this post
  12. #149
    Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Smoke City
    Posts
    3,400
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Been thinking the exact same thing for a while. This guy is constantly criticizing but I never see any kind of positive feedback or constructive criticism. I guess it's much easier to say 'I told you so' when things go wrong.

  13. Like mcHAPPY liked this post
  14. #150
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,328
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Scraptor wrote: View Post
    You need to get a grip and stop acting like you know more than everyone else. Where in his post does he suggest or even imply trading for Love without giving up assets?

    It's easy to mock other people. It's much harder to make a constructive contribution.
    Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    Been thinking the exact same thing for a while. This guy is constantly criticizing but I never see any kind of positive feedback or constructive criticism. I guess it's much easier to say 'I told you so' when things go wrong.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  15. #151
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,328
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default





    You know what place is amazing?





    Ain't that right, Drake?






    Ain't that right, Robbie?



    Dude is shocked I had to ask.





    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  16. Like Scraptor liked this post
  17. #152
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    837
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Scraptor wrote: View Post
    You need to get a grip and stop acting like you know more than everyone else. Where in his post does he suggest or even imply trading for Love without giving up assets?

    It's easy to mock other people. It's much harder to make a constructive contribution.
    Constructive Criticism ... When the guy lives in LaLa land and thinks we have the asset to get both Love and Durant or this city has the means to get these two, then you just have to shake your head and laugh.

    I never claim I know more than everyone but I sure know more than a guy who wants to trade, Novak and 2Pat for Anderson or the guy who thinks who can give Fields, Novak, Stone and Salmon to CHI and get Boozer and 2 first round back

  18. #153
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,328
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote mcHAPPY wrote: View Post




    You know what place is amazing?





    Ain't that right, Drake?






    Ain't that right, Robbie?



    Dude is shocked I had to ask.





    Ahhhhh bullshit.

    What’s it been like living in Oklahoma City your first year?

    It’s real weird. The people are amazing, don’t get me wrong. People are amazing, really, really nice people. Awesome fans. Really committed, awesome place. But the weather here is ridiculous. The winter is like, I was sliding around everywhere, it’s really cold. Like thunderstorms, it’s so hot. I was like, ‘Oh, man’. I don’t want to say it sucks, but it’s borderline.
    I should have clicked link.

    That is twitter trolling right there.

    Above quote shows he was talking weather.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  19. #154
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    837
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    hahahhahahahaha

    Is there a way to get Lebron here after we get Love and DD
    mcHappy, We want picture of Love and Lebron in Toronto Jersey ASAP.
    Last edited by Jamshid; Mon Jun 2nd, 2014 at 10:05 PM.

  20. #155
    Raptors Republic Starter TSF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Waterloo
    Posts
    594
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Jamshid wrote: View Post
    hahahhahahahaha

    Is there a way to get Lebron here after we get Love and DD
    mcHappy, We want picture of Love and Lebron in Toronto Jersey ASAP.
    Dude... just stop being a dick. Honestly...
    And for your information (since I'm assuming you meant KD, not DD), it's entirely possible to trade for Love, using our first and DD and 2Pat and the knicks pick. And from there, if love re-signed, we'd have a core of Lowry-Ross-Love-JV. We'd have enough space to sign KD. So yes, it is technically possible to trade for Love, and then, with two good playoff runs, attract KD to Toronto based on having above-average talent at all 5 positions if he comes over. I personally think it's unrealistic, but I can see how it could happen. There's no reason to go around this forum shooting down ideas without ever suggesting anything else feasible, and saying everyone is out of touch of reality. Stop being a douche.
    @Boymusic66

  21. Like Scraptor liked this post
  22. #156
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,330
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    please never do that again..
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  23. #157
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,328
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    please never do that again..
    Duly noted.

    Should mention not my cup of tea musically but soon as I read "arms race" I couldn't resist.

    My bad.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  24. #158
    Raptors Republic Starter TSF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Waterloo
    Posts
    594
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Duly noted.

    Should mention not my cup of tea musically but soon as I read "arms race" I couldn't resist.

    My bad.
    No fighting. We don't need a fall out, boy.
    @Boymusic66

  25. Like mcHAPPY, enlightenment liked this post
  26. #159
    Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,461
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TSF wrote: View Post
    No fighting. We don't need a fall out, boy.
    What a scene..
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

  27. #160
    Raptors Republic Starter TSF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Waterloo
    Posts
    594
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote enlightenment wrote: View Post
    What a scene..
    This ain't a scene, it's a . damn arms race!
    @Boymusic66

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •