Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could pick any PF to pair with Jonas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm way too scared of the injuries of Al Horford to make a move on him although he is a top 20 player when healthy.
    Myself (March 2014):
    The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

Lebron is a PF right? But, seriously, Bosh is the closest comp that I can think of in terms of style of complementary PF. Or, maybe Nowitzki. He needs to play with a stretch 4 who can do a great job of passing him the ball. Since, he will be operating in the paint for his career he needs all the space he can get, so he can't be competing with another PF for room. Also, he will probably always struggle with quick guards and close outs to the 3-point line, so he needs someone who can compensate for that.
      -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
      -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Ibaka.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Kevin Love.

Jonas commands the paint, Love stretches the floor. Both have a nose for the ball.
          Welp, that sucked.

Comment

Kevin Love. Their games would compliment each other perfectly.

Also providing us the whitest Front Court ever to actually be productive? Haha

Comment

There are plenty of good options, and all have pros and cons, but you can pretty much pick any of...

Anthony Davis
              Serge Ibaka
              Al Horford
              Kevin Love
              Chris Bosh
              Paul Millsap

Basically guys who have some combination of athleticism, excellent D, elite range, etc...My preference would be one of Davis, Ibaka or Horford for D purposes.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                Kevin Love. Their games would compliment each other perfectly.

Also providing us the whitest Front Court ever to actually be productive?
                Haha
                Well, unless you include the whole frontcourt including SF, then Bird and McHale have something to say about that

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Well, unless you include the whole frontcourt including SF, then Bird and McHale have something to say about that
                  They had Parish

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                    They had Parish

And we have DeMar/Ross ....I can't even think of a fully white frontcourt at all 3 spots

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      And we have DeMar/Ross ....I can't even think of a fully white frontcourt at all 3 spots
                      The only one I can remember is Kirilenko-Love-Pekovic last year. But they were injured all the time. There were plenty of white frontcourts in Mikan's era but the NBA was still segregated for much of it.

Comment

Jusef Nurkic

Comment

LaMarcus Aldridge!!
                          The player who we should have drafted instead of Andrea Bargnani :'(

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                            The only one I can remember is Kirilenko-Love-Pekovic last year. But they were injured all the time. There were plenty of white frontcourts in Mikan's era but the NBA was still segregated for much of it.
                            That team was seriously white for today's era when you add Budinger, Shved, Barea, Rubio, Stiemsma, Ridnour and Amundson to those three
                            Last edited by BigCamB; Thu May 15, 2014, 06:42 PM.

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
                              That team was seriously white for today's era when you add Budinger, Shved, Barea, Rubio, Stiemsma, Ridnour and Amundson to those three
                              aaaaaaaaand....they sucked
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                                aaaaaaaaand....they sucked
                                Hard not to with all the injuries they had

Comment

Working...
                                X