Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tristan Thompson: should the Raptors pursue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there is zero reason to go after Thompson.

Comment

Amir is much better. He's in the neighbourhood of Tyler and 2Pat, though both of them fit better with a role to play. He's better than Hayes, but maybe not as a bench vet that can also play C. Just don't see a fit unless massive moves are made, which would be a huge surprise.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd rather go for Anthony Bennett
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Amir, Vasquez, #20 for TT/Gee/#9 and draft Ennis?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

He's made virtually no improvements in the 3 years he's been in the league, so definitely don't go for him especially since he has a contract extension coming up. I know some people would prefer a Canadian on the team but there's no reason to sacrifice an asset of ours for Thompson.

Comment

I'll have Tristan Thompson replace HansBourogh totally and most of Chuck's playing time, while Chuck mentors him on how to be a pro on a winning team. At least you don't cringe when he is trying for a put back off an offensive rebound. He's got nothing on Amir still....

Comment

No way.

Comment

Price. Always depends on price.
                  @Boymusic66

Comment

I haven't really watched him play too much but based on numbers I could see him turning into a pretty good player, not an all-star but if his stock is low enough that Cavs are actually looking to get rid of him I don't see why not.

Comment

Anthony Bennett has $5.3 million due him this coming season. Bad contract, not even close to being worth it.

Comment

wish people would stop shitting on Bennet... I guarantee he bounces back from his rookie year.
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                          wish people would stop shitting on Bennet... I guarantee he bounces back from his rookie year.
                          This is his year or he will be one of the biggest bust in NBA history.

Comment

Jamshid wrote: View Post
                            This is his year or he will be one of the biggest bust in NBA history.
                            Still don't think he's one of the biggest busts.

Everybody knew he was a reach at #1, but regardless of the fact, he came in injured and out of shape, due to health issues.

Comment

Working...
                            X