Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cavs get 1st overall pick for the 2st stright year

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
    Kings are saying they want someone who could help immediately, would you guys trade DeMar for the pick and McLemore?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    At minimum they'd also have to include a future 1st rounder. Then I wouldn't hang up the phone on Sacto but may try to fleece more off them.

It would also be hilarious given how big a failure DeMar and Rudy were together here in Toronto.

Raptors Republic Starter Raptor Jesus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Ok...my bad.

It's just really hard to believe anyone could call the lottery rigged...If it was the league would make much better choices, especially if they were going to give 3 in 4 years to one team.
    Yeah if LA or Boston jumped up, Ernst and Young would need an SEC inquisition.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
    Yeah if LA or Boston jumped up, Ernst and Young would need an SEC inquisition.
    If LA had gotten number 1 the conspiracy would be everywhere.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Raptors Republic Starter TrossTheBOSS's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Off topic but the daughters of the kings and bucks owners who represented their dads teams were hot especially the bucks owners daughter Mallory edens

On topic I'm hearing cavs and kings may trade their picks and 3 #1 picks in 4 years like wtf and they had a 2% chance rigged nba wants lbj back in Cleveland I bet they fk up by selecting McDermott or someone lol

Raptors Republic Starter bryan colangelo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe because Stern is gone, this is the first year it wasn't rigged.

"What? Cleveland again! This is the reason we rig the draft, stupids! We can't leave the welfare of the league to some balls!"

6. Like Other Scott liked this post
    Raptors Republic All-Star Hotshot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Abbas wrote: View Post
    There going to draft Wiggins and make it a All Canadian team,
    The bright side is that our National Basketball team will be better as a result of those guys playing together.

Maybe their economy is going to pick up if Wiggins reaches his potential?! harhar

8. Like Joey, BigCamB, Vykis liked this post
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I'm happy it wasn't a tanking team that won. Just an incompetent one.

Post Thanks / Like

Apparently Noah hates Cleveland too...
    In Masai we Trust.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
    KINGS tryna trade their 8th pick. Ennis, Vonleh, Gordon (probably not), Lavine in that section.

Who would you guys give up ?
    Former 8th pick Ross+20?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    I'd trade DeRozan for the #8 pick, IF another trade is already agreed upon to flip #8 and #20 for a high enough pick to draft Wiggans. Obviously this wouldn't get done until draft night, since I would want to be sure to get Wiggans.

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Nuff said about how bullshit this is...

13. Like Just Is, Joey liked this post
    Raptors Republic Starter 3inthekeon's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The idea that the NBA has been rigging the draft rather than just random chance seems to be almost worthy of a Louis Black monologue (or at least a shitty facsimile).

"So let me get this straight, the NBA and a worldwide accounting firm are colluding to rig the draft year after year and ensuring the top pick is going to.....FUCKING CLEVELAND????

It only makes sense the multi-millions of dollars hush money the NBA would have to pay Ernst and Young and the massive fallout if the conspiracy were ever made public would be more than made up by the DOZENS OF EXTRA FANS a Cleveland powerhouse would attract."

Finally, the same people who are positive this is impossible to be random chance also buy lottery tickets and actually believe they have a chance to win!

Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Id rather a tanking team get wiggins than Cleveland. They just don't deserve him.. At all

Raptors Republic Starter 3inthekeon's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote wallz wrote: View Post
    Id rather a tanking team get wiggins than Cleveland. They just don't deserve him.. At all
    Wasn't there massive discussion earlier this year where critics felt the NBA had a tanking problem with most people feeling the NBA shouldn't be giving huge rewards to teams that were trying to lose?

17. Like MACK11 liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    Wasn't there massive discussion earlier this year where critics felt the NBA had a tanking problem with most people feeling the NBA shouldn't be giving huge rewards to teams that were trying to lose?
    I think he means the cavs don't deserve him because they've wasted so many top picks on mediocre players. Kind of like they've had their shot, so let someone else have it now.

I wanted Orlando to pick number one

Raptors Republic Starter bryan colangelo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote imanshumpert wrote: View Post
    I think he means the cavs don't deserve him because they've wasted so many top picks on mediocre players. Kind of like they've had their shot, so let someone else have it now.

I wanted Orlando to pick number one
    The Cavs and their consistently terrible management is being rewarded with high-value assets, over and over. Like the Clippers. Even though they've improved, that improvement is mostly a result of getting lucky in the draft, not from any strong player development, smart acquisitions, etc.

Without the lottery, the Cavs would be on life support and probably deserve to lose their team or be sold to new ownership. I'm sure the other owners hate teams like the Clippers and the Cavs.

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Rigging? what rigging?...didnt u guys see that leprechaun GM rubbing some talisman pin on his lapel and carrying Gilbert's son's bowtie in his pocket to will those balls to fall the Cavs way? So much for Philly (the only team openly tanking from day 1) getting 3rd. That was a kick in the cojones because they really wanted Wiggins I believe.

Raptors Republic Superstar Superjudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh I dunno.

Its the single biggest freak occurrence in NBA history that the Cavs just got another #1 pick.

Lebron will go back.

Story will be huge for the NBA.

Blah blah.....

Ya nothing strange here.

Post Thanks / Like

This is a team has had to work very hard to be a failure. I mean seriously? They win it again?

I wonder if Toronto has enough to make an enticing deal to bring Wiggins back home?

Raptors Republic All-Star Yabadabayolo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the stupidest thing since the bobcats won 7 games and lost the lottery. Like cmon
    In Swag we Trust

-Nick Young

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information