Best Movie OST You've Ever Heard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocky IV

Figured I'd start taking this more serious. Ready to train for something... Anything after listening to this for a few minutes.

Comment

Singles (1992)

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Comment

True Detective

Just finished watching this very good series (8 segments). For those unfamiliar it has Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson who did a bangup acting job in it. Warning: Pretty gruesome crime.

And great music I thought. T Bone Burnett put together the soundtrack and he is one of the best. Here is one...others available on the Tube...

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
            Just finished watching this very good series (8 segments). For those unfamiliar it has Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson who did a bangup acting job in it. Warning: Pretty gruesome crime.

And great music I thought. T Bone Burnett put together the soundtrack and he is one of the best. Here is one...others available on the Tube...

Clearly you must have not been visiting the TV thread..
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Bond, James Bond

You may not have known that some of these artists did a Bond Theme

Comment

Woah i didn't think this thread would blow up this much haha
                I'm gonna have to check some of these out when i get the chance :P

Comment

Working...
                X