Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any chance the Cavs move the first overall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stooley wrote: View Post
    The fact is, when you generalize, cherry pick information and ignore other indicators, every theory looks like it makes sense.

There was a poll on real-gm asking people to predict who the league would rig the lottery for, almost every single person guessed the lakers, with a healthy dose of the celtics. The OP stated he wanted people to put their money where their mouth is so to say, because a story could be concocted explaining why the lottery was obviously rigged for any team after the fact.
    Hey I'm just speculating. I didn't see that poll but I have been saying either Cleveland lakers or celtics would get that first pick and Cleveland did. I know this just looks like a really stupid conspiracy but c'mon, how can Cleveland 3 of the last 4 lotteries. It's just something to wonder about
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      Hey I'm just speculating. I didn't see that poll but I have been saying either Cleveland lakers or celtics would get that first pick and Cleveland did. I know this just looks like a really stupid conspiracy but c'mon, how can Cleveland 3 of the last 4 lotteries. It's just something to wonder about
      In the poll, they only picked one team, you had three chances.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
        In the poll, they only picked one team, you had three chances.
        well they could have logged in with 3 different accounts and picked 3 different teams...food for thought

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          well they could have logged in with 3 different accounts and picked 3 different teams...food for thought
          According to Stooley almost everyone picked the Lakers, with some Celtics, so barely anyone if anyone picked any other team, let alone Cleveland.

Comment

I highly doubt it unless it's for a proven star/all-star, Wiggins, Parker, and Embiid might be guaranteed superstars considering raw talent and skill; their potential is off the charts.

Even guys like Smart, Gordon, and Exum and Randle can be seen as All-Star calibre players in the future.
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
              I highly doubt it unless it's for a proven star/all-star, Wiggins, Parker, and Embiid might be guaranteed superstars considering raw talent and skill; their potential is off the charts.

Even guys like Smart, Gordon, and Exum and Randle can be seen as All-Star calibre players in the future.
              Don't forget vonleh

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Honestly, I have my doubts about Parker. He's great in college, and topping out at "like Carmelo" is not bad by any means, but Carmelo isn't the alpha dog you need to win playoffs.

I'd take Vonleh, Exum or maybe even Gordon over him.

Comment

According to Stooley almost everyone picked the Lakers, with some Celtics, so barely anyone if anyone picked any other team, let alone Cleveland.
                  Which could mean NBA got to Stooley too. He's part of the conspiracy.

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                    Which could mean NBA got to Stooley too. He's part of the conspiracy.
                    i agree

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                      Don't forget vonleh

Yeup, a name I did not mean to leave out, dude is one versatile player. Stretches the floor but athletic, and can beast in the paint. I like him A LOT.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

If I was the Cavs, I'd draft Wiggins, and trade Irving for the 2nd pick and draft Embiid, maybe with their assets try and draft Ennis too.

Comment

Wow, that could work out, but would they do it?

Comment

Wow, that could work out, but would they do it?
                            Reportedly not offering Kyrie a Max Extension.

Somebody will. Their best bet is to do a S&T for a Max maybe? I don't think they can get 1/2, maybe like a 1st and like 4th pick or something, who knows.

If Kyle asks for too much money, S&T him to Lakers for 6th/Nash, and then trade 6th/20th for Kyrie?

Comment

phiLLy wrote: View Post
                              Reportedly not offering Kyrie a Max Extension.

Somebody will. Their best bet is to do a S&T for a Max maybe? I don't think they can get 1/2, maybe like a 1st and like 4th pick or something, who knows.

If Kyle asks for too much money, S&T him to Lakers for 6th/Nash, and then trade 6th/20th for Kyrie?
                              Don't get Irving, unless we're flipping him for #2 pick.

If Cavs can get 1 and 2, they can roll out

Insert PG here/Waiters/Wiggins/Thompson/Embiid

Also with a hopefully improved Bennett coming off the bench.

Maybe they can trade for a later pick and grab Ennis.

Comment

Don't get Irving, unless we're flipping him for #2 pick.

If Cavs can get 1 and 2, they can roll out

Insert PG here/Waiters/Wiggins/Thompson/Embiid

Also with a hopefully improved Bennett coming off the bench.

Maybe they can trade for a later pick and grab Ennis.
                                My pants are wet

Comment

Working...
                                X