Most overrated player in the league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
    Also Deron (Mr Max) Williams is going to have surgery on both his ankles.

That contract tho.....
    I see I see, lowry broke his ankles quite a few times during the series. He is just getting the surgery now to avoid humiliation
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      I see I see, lowry broke his ankles quite a few times during the series. He is just getting the surgery now to avoid humiliation
      Hahaha.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
        Also Deron (Mr Max) Williams is going to have surgery on both his ankles.

That contract tho.....
        "Williams, who will be 30 next month, is owed $63.1 million by the Nets over the next three seasons, including a $22.3 million early termination option in 2016-17."

HOOOOOO-LEEEEEY SHIT THAT'S A LOT OF MONEY.

Comment

"The police have been called to investigate Mr. Williams on a murder charge. The victim was the Brooklyn Nets' cap space. We send our condolences to the Nets."
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Is Williams overrated?

Is there anyone who still believes he's worth (or will be worth) the money he's making?

Overpaid isn't overrated.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
              Is Williams overrated?

Is there anyone who still believes he's worth (or will be worth) the money he's making?

Overpaid isn't overrated.
              He's overrated as fuck. Dude is trash

Comment

Yeh but does anyone even rate him anymore? He can't be too overrated if everyone thinks he's trash now which I think most people do!

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  Roy Hibbert.

No way Westbrook is overrated. To me he's an MVP caliber type of player. Yeah he takes a lot of shots, takes a lot of bad shots. But that's his game. He gets criticized a lot because he has a teammate named KD. When you have KD on your team you pass him the ball. But Westbrook is more than capable of taking over a game.
                  agreed. i think with hibbert as "the best center in the east" mantle. jv could be there in a year.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    agreed. i think with hibbert as "the best center in the east" mantle. jv could be there in a year.
                    Roy Hibbert is probably the worst offensive all-star centre that I've ever seen. I'd gladly be mistaken, because I've supported how great his defensive abilities are. However, his offensive game is stale, predictable, and problematic when it comes to finishing and creating for himself and others.

I'd probably say, the most overrated player in the league is Kyrie Irving. So much talent, but that talent hasn't translated to team success. He had/has so much capable talent around him to make a run at the playoffs, regardless of injuries, Cleveland ended up being one of the worst teams in the league. I think he's a bad style player for his position, because he thinks highlights/points before team-mates/game-plan, & really doesn't make those players better around him. THEN AGAIN, he's young, and might be in the exact same situation John Wall was in for his first couple years with that dysfunctional Washington team. That could all change.

A guy I think that will NOT change, and is INCREDIBLY overrated, is Carmelo Anthony. He's pretty much the definition of everything I mentioned above; great scorer, but makes nobody better. Ball-stopper, awful defender, selfish more times than not, etc. He's a second-option at best, New York and Denver went nowhere strictly relying on him.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      He's overrated as fuck. Dude is trash
                      Lol I'll agree; the point being though that you can't be overrated if no one thinks your good anymore .. nobody thinks DWill is good anymore.

Comment

ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                        A guy I think that will NOT change, and is INCREDIBLY overrated, is Carmelo Anthony. He's pretty much the definition of everything I mentioned above; great scorer, but makes nobody better. Ball-stopper, awful defender, selfish more times than not, etc. He's a second-option at best, New York and Denver went nowhere strictly relying on him.
                        Sounds more like Rudy Gay. Melo is good but hes not championship level good. He will never win a championship until hes old and is only needed for a quick score off the bench or something. Hes really good just not team good.
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                        X